**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea they good unless yall suggest other better briefs
nerd.gif
Calvin Klein Steel Series.

Real talk Tommy Hilfiger Boxer Briefs >>>>>>. That's the only thing Tommy I touch *pause*.

Package just came in from this recent 50% off! I can't wait until another drops to take advantage again.

Great pics fellas 
pimp.gif
 always love looking thru this thread, keep em coming

Damn I'm mad missed out on the 50% off code 
mean.gif
 but I was able to get on "polo gate" thanks to this thread so I can't complain

Here are some recent pick ups 

[COLOR=#red]Zyzz[/COLOR] Thanks alot for the 50% off code. :smokin

Checked my favorite item of the season off my list:
Down-Filled Wool Shirt Jacket

[/quote

I wish I would have copped that jacket. I tried to rush and buy something thinking it would shut down at anytime. Had to repped my man Bert. Bert. for all the help he's provided me from here to throwbacks. Much respect.

picked up a whole bunch of colors of the RLX performance polos at Macy's on the sale rack 

And some of the new performance tees (polo dri-fit) they are great for the hot summer 
devil.gif

Nice pick-ups, Nikehead, especially the varsity sweats. I'm waiting for the green one to go on mark down before I pounce.

...Worked out a deal to complete a hat set today. Pics to come soon.

Last edited:
Thanks BIP, yeah I love the varsity's, I picked them at Macy's during the last men's sale so I was at least able to get 25% off

Can't wait to see the pics of the hats 
pimp.gif

Much appreciated guys. Quality is very good on this. Its a the same medium weight grade of wool that the the fall blazers are made of. Construction is better than I expected. The jacket is fully lined, the seams are near perfect, and the down is not overstuffed so it's very flexible. The fit is incredible for a blue label item.

Nikehead, great pickups. Those performances tees look very nice.

Last edited:

Thanks to Zyzz for the code and the homie Kush for alerting me that it was happening.
If you're down south and you're hesitant about purchasing this jacket because you might not get much use out of it, don't be. This jacket is THIN!! Most of my sweaters are heavier than this jacket[emoji]128516[/emoji]. Thanks again fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom