**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If you're down south and you're hesitant about purchasing this jacket because you might not get much use out of it, don't be. This jacket is THIN!! Most of my sweaters are heavier than this jacket[emoji]128516[/emoji]. Thanks again fellas!!

Was having a conversation with Just Blaze on Twitter a few days ago, he got the jacket and hit a group of us with a pic. He said the same thing, good for early Fall when its a little cool because its very light. Very jealous as I was going to use that 50% on the jacket. :smh:

Yo zyzzz what's that code homie

There wasn't a code it was a login, and from what most have said going back to the weekend RL caught onto it and shut it down.

Randoms

Thanks to Zyzz for the code and the homie Kush for alerting me that it was happening.
If you're down south and you're hesitant about purchasing this jacket because you might not get much use out of it, don't be. This jacket is THIN!! Most of my sweaters are heavier than this jacket[emoji]128516[/emoji]. Thanks again fellas!!

Stillwater Fresh :smokin

lecoq sportif

Dj Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince days!

I peeped those. I was going to ID a pair of AM1s to match the Beach hood, but the olive and navy don't come in suede, and I'll be damned if I design a pair of AM1s myself that have a leather toe box! ....I even feel like I'm being untrue when I wear viotechs.

It's just not meant for me to get that southwest hoodie. I can never find it unless its $170+ and the 1 time I do buy it at $120 it was all messed up. I give up.

Happy to have put these three together. I love this logo. I need the blow-up polo and tee. I'd trade my sweatshirt, which is basically a L (overseas LL) for a true XL if anybody has one.

Shouts to the propane campaign in case he lurks.

There are two visors too (somebody correct me if you know of more). I had one, but I don't really like rocking visors, so I sold it a while back. Was tempted to attempt to get them back for the sake of completing sets, but that's low priority. Rather spend that money elsewhere.

It's just not meant for me to get that southwest hoodie. I can never find it unless its $170+ and the 1 time I do buy it at $120 it was all messed up. I give up.

What size are you?

EDIT - while we're on the subject, if anybody has an XXL and would prefer an XL, hit the inbox.

Last edited:

Never seen this before, but it resembles one of the shirts in Franks pic but in a different color.

Check the tan shirt to the right of the orange vest

Last edited:
It's not the best view, but it seems to resemble it a lot @BIP Roberts...either way I really hope they release that wildlife hat thou

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom