**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw some motorcycle type jeans in the mansion today. Look like Maison's but were nice. $398 though. Had another more vintage looking pair for $598. Hope they hit discount.

Were they black label?

That cardigan looks amazing, that price really kills it though.... wonder how long it will take for that to come down in price :smh:

Last edited:
Never was a big fan of cardigans. Occasionally, I'll wear them at work, but that's about it.

For those who are interested, it shoud stick around through a few rounds of discounts.

The cardigan is nice, but screams "this is polo!!!" too much for me to spend that much on it. The $1500 Indian patchwork is still around, so if m sure this one Will be too when the first and second sales hit

That cardigan is so gaudy, I love it. It would have to be 80-85% discounted before I can dream of owning it.

I saw these today when I went to Marshall's. They aren't for everybody, but the suede was nice and soft and they felt like they were decent quality: I like em. Didn't buy yet, but I have a pair on hold.

The cardigan is tough but that price will have to come WAY down for me to bite. Need another pologate :lol:

Last edited:
The belted shawl collar indian cardigan from the spring. Still there.

Still there at over $800. Even if u had the employee discount you're still paying $500+ and this is dam near 5 months later. I think this is one sweater I will not own.

I did cop the native american patchwork tho, love it but it fits horribly and the lack of buttons doesnt help. Not sure what ill do cause its not something that can be tailored. Beautiful cardigan tho.

Back
Top Bottom