**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

an ethics question -

there's this RL shirt that i really want on sale at a certain retailer for $30...only problem is, they don't have my size. I picked up the size above mine.
the RL site has the exact same shirt in my size...but it's $70.

how wrong would it be to buy them both and return the one that's not my size back to RL?

the truth bros. are just some great dudes. And they get busy. Go cop that rockit science on iTunes now!
wha?? Not you!! lol. Have fun, the better pieces are a Lil hard to come by cause 1.to dam small 2.faded or frayed like s**t 3.smell! You would not beleave how many I.t.'s I have pass on cause of this.i don't even whant to know how this come to be ,I'm so good. No stinky Lo . Lol. I know you know enuff people to pretty much get what you want Krispy.

TT definitely get it in! Sometimes I find it hard to believe that Solace ain't nearly as old as our creaky selves.

Lots of great products man at the store that I've seen on IG....anyone cop through online though and how good are they on delivering the products on time after orders anyone know? :nerd:

They are proper if they invoice you, or if you buy off the site.

an ethics question -

there's this RL shirt that i really want on sale at a certain retailer for $30...only problem is, they don't have my size. I picked up the size above mine.

how wrong would it be to buy them both and return the one that's not my size back to RL?

I see no problem with this.

Last edited:
the truth bros. are just some great dudes. And they get busy. Go cop that rockit science on iTunes now!
wha?? Not you!! lol. Have fun, the better pieces are a Lil hard to come by cause 1.to dam small 2.faded or frayed like s**t 3.smell! You would not beleave how many I.t.'s I have pass on cause of this.i don't even whant to know how this come to be ,I'm so good. No stinky Lo . Lol. I know you know enuff people to pretty much get what you want Krispy.

TT definitely get it in! Sometimes I find it hard to believe that Solace ain't nearly as old as our creaky selves.

Lots of great products man at the store that I've seen on IG....anyone cop through online though and how good are they on delivering the products on time after orders anyone know? :nerd:

They are proper if they invoice you, or if you buy off the site.

an ethics question -

I see no problem with this.

Good looking out fam!!!!

Was just about to say that.

Macy's is having a sale. Everything that was on sale 2 weeks ago has been further reduced.

the only problem is that your receipt will have the size of the item you purchased on it

yeah, i'm not too worried about that...i can either just send the other one back and say i didn't even look at the tag or i could say that they sent me the wrong one...kind of shady but i'm still paying to advertise for their company:tongue:

has anyone seen these shorts? crappy phone pic, but the materials are pretty cool. doesnt feel like your typical chino short, i think its maybe waxed or treated with something? in any case definitely check them out if you get the chance, part of that new nautical/coastal line. holla at me if you're a 33 and want a pair. 

an ethics question -

maybe im missing something, but why not just have the sales associate store search for your correct size?

I visited the San Marcos (TX) premium outlets polo store for the first time yesterday. 30% off plus the 20% off email coupon stacked. Some pretty good deals. Picked up a couple polo shirts for $24, 4 of the solid tees ($12), pair of khakis ($19), pima sweater ($19) and pair of the navy swim trunks ($20).

EDIT: I'm big and tall sizing so I was quite happy to see how big a section they had. A lot of polo stores I have been to don't carry a large selection of that sizing (I.e. 3XLT polo shirts). If you get a good cashier they give you the discount code even if you can't pull the email coupon up on your phone. The coupon is for 20% off and is code 5033.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom