**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Do we have an estimated date for this jacket?

65.jpg

Last edited:
Made it to the factory outlet store today for the 1st time in years. Gabbed an armfull of the new Classic-Fit Stretch Chinos.

The best chinos I've ever put on from any brand.

I just want the white P Wing polo. I'll check out to see what the price looks like for the jacket. The stadium stuff never appealed to me.

Pwing Polo and Plates Polo are $125 retail. And the pwing rings snap button jacket is $299. There is also a pwing rings crew neck that retails for $199..I also read the rings hoody is coming out too but have yet to see any pics.

Pwing Polo and Plates Polo are $125 retail. And the pwing rings snap button jacket is $299. There is also a pwing rings crew neck that retails for $199..I also read the rings hoody is coming out too but have yet to see any pics.

Thanks. Didn't know the price of the jacket.

Call some of your local Ralph Lauren stores...my local one has it along with the matching hat

Damn already?

Canada FTL :frown::

Was hoping it would hit the site and be included in the 30% off

Last edited:
how much?!? you think the outlet or Dillards carries them?
I could definitely see this jacket hitting outlets but not for a few months. From what I was told some of the more high end and limited pieces are going to be limited to RL stores and online.

Just called the Polo store in SF and dude had no idea if his store was getting the stadium collection.:frown::
I'm hearing stores been holding them in the back for two weeks now and my store don't even know if they are gonna get it.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom