**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A lot of new faces in this thread. Right when the Stadium collection dropping. Coincidence?
9D73F6304.gif

A lot of new faces in this thread. Right when the Stadium collection dropping. Coincidence?
9D73F6304.gif
Not sure if that was directed towards me but the shoe definitely fits since I never posted here before. But honestly I've been an active member on NT especially the NB thread for a few years. I never knew there was a Lo forum till someone sent me a link to this forum.

As far as the Stadium collection as you can see from my previous posts I'm good holding my own getting my own stuff and don't need to troll a site to get the drop.

Not sure if that was directed towards me but the shoe definitely fits since I never posted here before. But honestly I've been an active member on NT especially the NB thread for a few years. But never knew there was a Lo forum till someone sent me a link to this forum.
It's all love fam.
The comment was directed at whoever fits what I said not you in particular.

We are glad to see new faces always but during this release we keeping the circle tight. New faces are opps:lol:
Welcome to the thread but also game recognize game. Good luck on the release.

It's all love fam.
The comment was directed at whoever fits what I said not you in particular.

We are glad to see new faces always but during this release we keeping the circle tight. New faces are opps:lol:
Welcome to the thread but also game recognize game. Good luck on the release.

Appreciate the open arms fam...and truthfully I didn't take it any disrespectful way but I did feel it would be good to say something since I didn't want any of the members to think I was hear fishing for info. If anything, people from other forums and sites I've been affiliated with know I always help out with releases and locations.

On that note...I will give you guys more info on anything I can get my hands and share with you guys

No. 3 is the stadium patchwork polo shirt that people were preordering couple weeks ago
The price point in the U.K. for the first 2 LEs has been £175, but don't see how that's justified for that Stadium joint Hopefully it'll be a lot less then!

Bronx_James slid that and 2 other nice items under the radar. The prices were all incredible deals.

The limited patchwork P Wing Polo is my favorite item in the collection, but I won't pay $225 for anything that's not a knit, patchwork, or leather.

They rereleased that rlx patchwork down jacket again? Under blue label this time. Was checking Hudsons Bay and they have it up as well as a patchwork down vest

This polo isn't apart of the limited drops. It comes with the drawstring bag like the others and will probably carry a similar price tag but you can expect some others in the lineup

EDIT: Yes it is. I was caught up in the last two that are dropping. This patchwork stadium piece is next. Not feeling this one.

Came to Macy’s in Edison and had a chance to speak to the Polo rep from there and she told me only 2 Macy’s are getting the Stadium collection..herald square and another on in California. Their release date will be the 26th of September. She also said any 92ski or cross flags itees will only be available there as well.

She also said that the only RL stores carrying the collection would be the Prince st location and some pieces will be available at the mansion

I thought the mansion, cali and chicago RL stores were going to get the stadium collections

Back
Top Bottom