**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Pullover

I know yall don't like d and supply but this is a dope shirt to have

I said this on IG last night, but Interesting thing is that most of D/S core demo won't even realize the difference between this Indian head and the others.

This would probably have been eaten up harder if it was blue label, as I'm probably not the only one who loves classic designs, but doesn't really look to D/S to (wait for it...) supply them. So, this might help it go a little more under the radar.

I said this on IG last night, but Interesting thing is that most of D/S core demo won't even realize the difference between this Indian head and the others.

This would probably have been eaten up harder if it was blue label, as I'm probably not the only one who loves classic designs, but doesn't really look to D/S to (wait for it...) supply them. So, this might help it go a little more under the radar.

Always loved that Indian head, but as dope as it is, I still can't do D&S. I just can't.

Order shipped!,,,, No emails nada , used employee login at 1130 . Order was 800 sum thin , saved 1400 . Was. Waiting for. One if the two emails BUT got shipping confirmation FINALLY !!!!! All yall that still ain5 heard nada , and says " items in stock " DOMT WORRY u should be good if u got order history with them

I thought that would be the case for me.

First order around midnight: Employee login - $35
Second order around 2am: Code - $55

Second order shipped yesterday, first one just cancelled on me a half hour ago. I've got order history and both were located in stock.

I'm just happy to get one of the two.

Last edited:
Placed 3 orders ... one was for 7 or 8 cheaper items for a total of like $150 CANCELLED .... second order $600 jacket for $200 SHIPPPED ... third order 2 Pair of Chino Pants $60 Total CANCELLED 

figured they would cancel the sports coat?

Paypal & Ground for those wondering. 

3rd order arrived today :smile:

1 order on the way (got the email saying the order will be honored) so it looks like all my orders will be shipped *fingers crossed*

Man I should have got some RRL Denim.. I need to find me a connect.

I recommend hitting up KushDryGoods

Last edited:
Placed 3 orders ... one was for 7 or 8 cheaper items for a total of like $150 CANCELLED .... second order $600 jacket for $200 SHIPPPED ... third order 2 Pair of Chino Pants $60 Total CANCELLED 

Hmm that's interesting so they let they higher priced items through, or maybe too many orders and they chose at random...I would love to figure out how they decided what to cancel or honor

Seems like they chose at random, I know someone who got their order cancelled and all they ordered was a pair of pants

Just a theory.

My order that got canceled came out to 48.46 and had 98.04 taken of because of the discount.
x that by 2 and you get 96.92.

My order that went thru came out to 149.96 and had 286.54 taken off because of the discount.
x that by 2 and you get 299.92

Just a theory.

My order that got canceled came out to 48.46 and had 98.04 taken of because of the discount.

My order that went thru came out to 149.96 and had 286.54 taken off because of the discount.
I don't get the theory

Just a theory.

I don't get the theory

if the discount took off more than twice the price of your total purchase, your order was canceled

man you have me worried.. thats crazy they cancelled your 150 dollar and 60 dollar order.. i thought they were honoring orders less then 800 dollars.. maybe you can try calling a rep.

Ordered my daughter some stuff...all went through...dead *** forgot polo has a factory in high point so it caught me off guard when I saw it shipped from there

if the discount took off more than twice the price of your total purchase, your order was canceled
negative. my order "discount" was well over twice the amount i paid, and my order went through.

i'm also sure RRL Legend's discount was way over 2x as well.

Just a theory.

What's today's math, god?

Freedom, destroy, equality = cancelled

wisdom, born = shipped.

...oh, that's not what we are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom