**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

SMFH. Just noticed I ordered the wrong pair of RRL denim.. Wanted the slim fit black wash jeans and I ordered the once washed slim fit denim... I need them blacks [emoji]128532[/emoji]... Gonna be a bish to return em or try and exchange them right?
theyre not taking exchanges unless you pay the difference

For me I'm done with once washed and rigids the only thing I'm copping is washes . when they switched to the cone denim quality fell off big time. Its only gonna get worse from here on out.
They are still going to do once wash and rigid denim in Japanese denim the only difference is thy are going to attach a limited edition tag to them and charge you a premium. Like those STF straight leg they current have online. They also are still doing shirts with selvedge inside too but now you have to pay a premium. 

A regular short sleeve chambray button down from RRL is usually under 200. This is  250, so now you have to pay extra for selvedge shirt and Japanese denim. 

Pullover

I know yall don't like d and supply but this is a dope shirt to have

Pullover

super! I've never seen that po.

I stayed away from Polo jeans co., Rugby, and D&S...but that tee. It's solid and I'm buying.

It's almost blasphemous that they didn't reintroduce this under Polo. Not a bad move since it keeps cost down.

Last edited:
So let get this, if you used the employee login, your order got cancelled, but if you used the promo code your good?

Honestly the only reason I found out about the code was because someone quoted one of my post and the code was in there, so I first saw it in my email alert and not here on NT....I put my order in probably about 7:45 am Monday morning just taking a chance since I notice the expiration date was 12midnight, I was off social media early the night before. So I really got lucky, only I didn't order much...oh well I'm glad I got something

I ordered w/ the employee login & w/ the code. All of my items are scheduled to ship (already recieved 2 boxes, 1 has tracking and is out for delivery now and the other I got the "we will honor" email for it. But I did have 1 order that was spilt up like:

Did anyone's order get split up into separate shipments? I got a shipping confirmation for one part of my order the day after but still haven't received any word about the second part of the order. I didn't get a good email or a cancellation one either. I check the order status online and it still says "Items located in stock". Im going to give them a call this week but maybe one of you guys are in a similar situation

That's the one that has tracking out there now. Only one of the two items has tracking. The other still says "item located in stock, and when I checked my PP yesterday, I still had a pending charge for the amount of both the items. I'm expecting it to be delivered at some point, probably w/o any shipping confirmation.

False. This was a rarity for them too. Their normal disc is 50% off regular items, and 40% on sale items IIRC.

Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but its 40% off of RRL, right?

I ordered w/ the employee login & w/ the code. All of my items are scheduled to ship (already recieved 2 boxes, 1 has tracking and is out for delivery now and the other I got the "we will honor" email for it. But I did have 1 order that was spilt up like:
That's the one that has tracking out there now. Only one of the two items has tracking. The other still says "item located in stock, and when I checked my PP yesterday, I still had a pending charge for the amount of both the items. I'm expecting it to be delivered at some point, probably w/o any shipping confirmation.
Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but its 40% off of RRL, right?
50% off for RRL as well if its full price.

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw this a month ago in the advertisement, even called about it...this might be my first DS item I purchased

salute to yall who copped on the 65% I had so much ish in my cart and my bank account was laughing at my hysterically, so i had to chill.. haha #str8flourishment

Last edited:

$7500 upper $4995 lower, wonder which one Justblaze bought....not even if I hit the lotto IMO

Last edited:

$7500 upper $4995 lower, wonder which one Justblaze bought....not even if I hit the lotto IMO

If i could do it all again I would get the crystal human skull. It would look boss on my bar cart. I might get the paper weight one on the sight and put napkins underneath it

Last edited:
well i didnt realize that the email was only for one part of my order which got shipped this am...my other order has got nothing so far...hopefully its not cancelled. the one i placed last is the one already being shipped.

Yo pirate you know me,if it's ralphy it's all relative!!!

The tee is a "real" tee shirt and not that shear bulls*** that company's use (hate that). It's maybe a gage or two from a heavy weight tee( think Hanes beefy t).

Yeah, I saw this a month ago in the advertisement, even called about it...this might be my first DS item I purchased[/quote]

almost copped this at macy's but it seemed too damn light

wow,I never knew there was a polo section on here.

Whats good fam.I pretty much only wear denim and supply nowadays so I was kinda mad I missed out but its great to see so many get there shipments in.I had my eye on like 7 or 8 things.

Order shipped!,,,, No emails nada , used employee login at 1130 . Order was 800 sum thin , saved 1400 . Was. Waiting for. One if the two emails BUT got shipping confirmation FINALLY !!!!! All yall that still ain5 heard nada , and says " items in stock " DOMT WORRY u should be good if u got order history with them

Back
Top Bottom