**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i think you may be right even though i haven't ordered since high school which was like 3 4 years ago i checked out using my account and was surprised that i had like 15 orders

as a company I'm guessing they would be more inclined to accept an order from a client who has been with them for a few years rather than someone who copped out randomly

For some reason I don't think this is the case, because I have an account also, but since they've introduced Paypal, I always use Paypal now, which I believe isn't connected through my regular account, and I usually don't make large purchases, usually 3-6 things at a time. It maybe random, or there is a commonality involved I just don't think its based on previous purchase IMO

For some reason I don't think this is the case, because I have an account also, but since they've introduced Paypal, I always use Paypal now, which I believe isn't connected through my regular account, and I usually don't make large purchases, usually 3-6 things at a time. It maybe random, or there is a commonality involved I just don't think its based on previous purchase IMO
i dont think so either because i never directly purchased through the site before.

re-quoted bc i LOL'ed when i saw it, the best gif so far to describe this ordeal #firstworldproblems

might not need to buy another pair of rigid denim ever 
i call BULLSHHH... you'll be buying a new pair of rigids once the new drop comes haha.
I'm sure Lol...

Sidebar, we should come up with a hashtag on IG to post the items we got from this RL promo fiasco, something like #NT65OFFRL
my buddy had a good one #RLwinterof65

I just realized, and I'm sure it's nothing to worry about....but in the bottom of the GOOD email about the orders being honored that at the very bottom a disclaimer says that "if your item or items are not delivered by 4/17/14 your order will automatically be cancelled." Just saying (Kanye Shrug).

Mean while RL employees are sitting there laughing at us because this discount is quite common to them. F it, I'm going to go work for Mr.Ralph the goat. Can't wait to get my package in. This collection was one of my favorite, and thanks to this code I was able to snatch everything on my wish list. Expect the serape cardigan, I hate my self for that.
Hope all you guys enjoy your stuff and not b****, it was 65% off for god sakes. Basically given away.

re-quoted bc i LOL'ed when i saw it, the best gif so far to describe this ordeal #firstworldproblems

i call BULLSHHH... you'll be buying a new pair of rigids once the new drop comes haha.

my buddy had a good one #RLwinterof65

For me I'm done with once washed and rigids the only thing I'm copping is washes . when they switched to the cone denim quality fell off big time. Its only gonna get worse from here on out.

I just realized, and I'm sure it's nothing to worry about....but in the bottom of the GOOD email about the orders being honored that at the very bottom a disclaimer says that "if your item or items are not delivered by 4/17/14 your order will automatically be cancelled." Just saying (Kanye Shrug).

I saw that fine print..still not out of the woods ..not time to celebrate yet..

might not need to buy another pair of rigid denim ever 

You'll find other things to spend your money on...

Too funny, homie.

Mean while RL employees are sitting there laughing at us because this discount is quite common to them. F it, I'm going to go work for Mr.Ralph the goat. Can't wait to get my package in. This collection was one of my favorite, and thanks to this code I was able to snatch everything on my wish list. Expect the serape cardigan, I hate my self for that.
Hope all you guys enjoy your stuff and not b****, it was 65% off for god sakes. Basically given away.

That discount was a promo for them too; that's larger than their normal discount.

dam ralph lauren some G's for letting that slide yo :pimp:

just for that imma cop some **** retail :lol:

got my shipping conf just now gonna be here in 3 days :pimp:

Last edited:
Mean while RL employees are sitting there laughing at us because this discount is quite common to them.

False. This was a rarity for them too. Their normal disc is 50% off regular items, and 40% on sale items IIRC.

Did anyone's order get split up into separate shipments? I got a shipping confirmation for one part of my order the day after but still haven't received any word about the second part of the order. I didn't get a good email or a cancellation one either. I check the order status online and it still says "Items located in stock". Im going to give them a call this week but maybe one of you guys are in a similar situation

Did anyone's order get split up into separate shipments? I got a shipping confirmation for one part of my order the day after but still haven't received any word about the second part of the order. I didn't get a good email or a cancellation one either. I check the order status online and it still says "Items located in stock". Im going to give them a call this week but maybe one of you guys are in a similar situation
Yup. My glasses came first, then the other part came today.

I know a few people that happened to. Multiple items in one order, some have already shipped and no updates on the rest.

Last edited:
I only got charged for the one item that was shipped. Might not be a good sign :smh:

Yup. My glasses came first, then the other part came today.

Did you receive a shipping email for that second part or did it come out of no where like it had for some people apparently?

SMFH. Just noticed I ordered the wrong pair of RRL denim.. Wanted the slim fit black wash jeans and I ordered the once washed slim fit denim... I need them blacks [emoji]128532[/emoji]... Gonna be a bish to return em or try and exchange them right?

Back
Top Bottom