**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Quick question will RL ever come back with the rugby line I really miss that.
Highly doubt it. They were losing money on the Rugby line, all there stuff always hit deep discount like 60 percent off and still would sit. Club Monaco > Rugby anyways

Boxdok/SPB - sucks bro….. Olympic line and the Bring it back bear have been the only exclusions and it makes my blood boil :smh:

Cardigan at retail is too rich for my blood…

Last edited:
the more i look at this cardigan, the more i just smdh. so much potential and that was the result. i just really don't like it. stars too repetitive, two flags, two USA's in different font. i don't know, maybe it's easy for me to complain because of all the crap in my vault, but it just doesn't do it for me.

the more i look at this cardigan, the more i just smdh. so much potential and that was the result. i just really don't like it. stars too repetitive, two flags, two USA's in different font. i don't know, maybe it's easy for me to complain because of all the crap in my vault, but it just doesn't do it for me.
Agreed Jay. I look at the heavier weight patchwork peices from previous years and it's obvious the 14 Oly Cardigan is nowhere close in the construction and quality. We should see swatches from at least five different knits, but they only used two. To me it's not a true patchwork. All that said, it will sell and it will be a classic.

Thought about doing this. I don't really like the Lightning bolt patch. ( I feel it would be Hypebeasting tho)
If so can you send me the lightning bolt patch please!?!?
damn, @ny2jersey88 beat me to it lol

LO GOOSE ON THE DEUCE 2014.. Saturday January 25th @ 8pm on the world famous 42nd Street (NYC)...

Buying,selling and trading will be in effect.
i'm going to try and make it this year.

in other news that "Lo Trade" event, i posted the flyer a few pages back... the event was moved to March 2nd.

yeah i put this up few weeks back. Short hills store Nj had this in womens.

now i see they have mens

finally took a pic of my tiger head varsity and L/S shirt to go with it...

pardon the wrinkles...

#NoHangerGang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom