**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Highly doubt it. They were losing money on the Rugby line, all there stuff always hit deep discount like 60 percent off and still would sit. Club Monaco > Rugby anyways
No shot rugby is coming back, but similar designs will be seen in the POLO concept

can someone legit check this for me?

i have never bought a polo cap before and i know there are a lot of fakes so id appreciate if you guys help me out.

Dog got ahold of my wallet while sleeping didn't even last 2 weeks , time to get another one

Tough break man and it looked dope too! Where did you cop it at?

Last edited:
Caught these for the super low. Not bad for 19 bucks

Nice.

Oly cardigan is a little to out there for me, but it's def going to be one of those IT pieces. Good luck to all those on the hunt.

Spring line looks bananas, me and Kush about to be BFF's :lol:

No shot rugby is coming back, but similar designs will be seen in the POLO concept

200x400px-LL-780b4172_image.jpeg

copped from that frost20 sale, $55 I am not complaining.(although polo.com got wrong pic on site, letters are black instead of yellow, good mistake, so am not tripping).

Last edited:
Sport, love the tiger logo.

Legend- my condolences for the wallet...thing was gorgeous.

NY2J- that sweater gets more incredible evey time I see it. Gotta get another wear out if mine before spring.

II wouldn't spend $600 on it but think the cardigan is a fun piece to have. I think it's a representation of the Olympics. Anything with Polo with a year on it usually sales out.

did you guys miss the fact that only 324 were made and are hand written numbered?

since online is sold out, you might be able to get them at the RL stores, but don't quote me on that. i would have to assume that they had to have distributed some of these to their flagships.

still an ugly sweater to me though. such a fail at them calling it a "patchwork", right superman?

but this ugly sweater will be on high visibility if the athletes continue to wear them and you see them in the ceremony, media, etc.

Cosigned Jay. No way this is close to being a patchwork. I knew these were a "classic" as soon as the limited numbers and the backstory surfaced. With the people that really wanted it going in full retail, and others capitalizing...these were a hot sell. There should be some sizes available during opening ceremonies...I don't expect RL to leave those emotional profit margins on the table.

Yeah a 10 month old bulldog is going ham in the crib. Everything has to be put away so different from my great Dane. That's was the wallet kush sad part is I got it on that buy more save more and it replaced my purple label gator card holder I got for 900. I'll try for the leather enevelope one.

Back
Top Bottom