**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn I sure was gonna ask peeps in the M if it has been spotted. Gonna see what Dallas area Macys were talkin bout. Man I know what you mean! I can't order RL jackets/coats online because I never know how the L/XLs fit on me.

On another note spotted Budden wearing a RL Flag skully on LHH.

Yea man I wear a xl in RL jackets but these newer jackets are cut short. If anybody has the hook up on any RL gear please pm me because Memphis don't have much only Dillard's and macys.the closest outlet is in Nashville and that's about 4 hours away smh.

nashville 2 1/2 away... outlet at opry mills.... lebanon is like 30 min from nashville.
its been slim pickins in the M on Lo really since the mall of memphis died off. hardly ever shop when i'm home now. :smh:

That flag beanie is gonna be a hood favorite, I can hear it 5 years from now "yo son remember that flag hat from 2013, it came in like 3 colors" "true dat, but there was a 4th color in grey" "wooooord my cuzin from Atlanta who moved from Cali had it in red" "that's dope" ^^^^

Last edited:
I remember wearing a ton of Polo back when I was a kid.

I'm now rehauling my entire wardrobe to RRL. I picked up a few great pieces from the FW13 sale and never knew the quality was this on point (again, not at retail price, though).

just went in and bought 6 items on the website... it was over 200 but i might return some if it doesn't fit... pics later

Got ya, well just so you know in store is normally better priced during sale and if not the stores will match online's price

Thanks.. I will keep that in mind

Couldn't say no to these on that last sale…

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-9 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-15 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-18 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-16 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Last edited:
Mann.. leather is top notch, shearling insole, like walking on clouds and yes I would recommend going true to size…. well worth the price, which was actually cheaper yesterday with that extra 20% off with frost20… that sale ended slightly after midnight unfortunately…

Got ya, well just so you know in store is normally better priced during sale and if not the stores will match online's price

Thanks.. I will keep that in mind

Couldn't say no to these on that last sale…

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-9 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Ralph Lauren Varen Leather Boot-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

so
much
want :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Mann.. leather is top notch, shearling insole, like walking on clouds and yes I would recommend going true to size…. well worth the price, which was actually cheaper yesterday with that extra 20% off with frost20… that sale ended slightly after midnight unfortunately…
The shearling insole is the reason I quoted that pic in particular.  RL.com doesn't even mention it in the description, to me that's a pretty good feature to mention.  Would've moved from "Wishlist" to "Cart" during the sale for sure.

Last edited:
The shearling insole is the reason I quoted that pic in particular.  RL.com doesn't even mention it in the description, to me that's a pretty good feature to mention.  Would've moved from "Wishlist" to "Cart" during the sale for sure.

You're right, the description just says padded insole, but I was really impressed, the boots even came with pouches.. :smoking

SPB- Thank you sir

Moundraised: Treat yourself bro!

Looks nice I just hate their reversible jackets . Still kicking myself to this day for missing out on military bombers and tiger varsity rrl put out a few years ago..
This. I remember seeing it in-store and just Bert-staring it.
Yeah, that tiger varsity by RRL is dope, a real grown up varsity jacket
i have this jacket... traveled to Philly to get it along with a NB x West NYC MT580 size swap...good times lol.

Back
Top Bottom