**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah it’s shallow but it also just feels “weird” :D.
it looks fine but just not the comfort I’m used to with these types of hats. And I think the bill is longer than expected as well. It’s a thick hat though as far as material so that might be causing the weird fit. My 5 panel Snow Beach hat is on me of the most comfortable hats I own. But you’re right I have tried on a dozen or so RL MENS hats that fit like you need to have a peanut head. Love the olive color

Debating as we speak.>D 30% runs out tonight tho.
Even though I can fit a kids RL hat and men’s s/m these new hats are the worst because of how the pre-curved the bills are sewn in. I first noticed this from the limited crest hat in the cp line. You can’t relax the already hard *** plastic bill cause it’s sewn in so dam tight so it’s makes the front off the crown sit high more than it already is. I had to rest a big *** hard cover book on the bill for a few months and it still slowly crept back to that horrible pre bent shape. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Only other new hat from rl that was not rrl was from the us open 2018 and that has the tight *** sewn in bill construction

21913197-DD66-4F62-9AB4-9DF9195F6CFA.png

If anyone can use it have at it🤙🏾 Be safe and enjoy the time w/ya family

Even though I can fit a kids RL hat and men’s s/m these new hats are the worst because of how the pre-curved the bills are sewn in. I first noticed this from the limited crest hat in the cp line. You can’t relax the already hard *** plastic bill cause it’s sewn in so dam tight so it’s makes the front off the crown sit high more than it already is. I had to rest a big *** hard cover book on the bill for a few months and it still slowly crept back to that horrible pre bent shape. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Only other new hat from rl that was not rrl was from the us open 2018 and that has the tight *** sewn in bill construction
Somebody else had to do that to the other snow beach hat thAt dropped because the bill was so messed up. He had books on it for a month.:lol:
The hard bills are a whole other pain when it’s shaped wrong. Like you said they always curve back.

50 percent off at the factory store doesn't seem like that big of a discount.

would get better pricing with a regular in store promotion and a 25 or 30 percent off coupon in addition.

oh well, I'll still stop by today after work.

I get off early today too so should be nice and quiet. Only thing from the site I want happens to be just over the minimum so that's good. Unless Macy's has a better price of course

Somebody else had to do that to the other snow beach hat thAt dropped because the bill was so messed up. He had books on it for a month.:lol:
The hard bills are a whole other pain when it’s shaped wrong. Like you said they always curve back.

baby hats look best backwards or off to the side a lil the regular way sophisticate that ish up I just picked those hats up to pop the patches off one day

Used to iron the brim on those pre Cruved caps.

Black snow beach hat bill is just crooked period. Had it pressed for over 6 months and 20 minutes into wearing it it was bent again :smh: :lol:

outlet discount is best for sweats/hoodies... the good stuff is still 30. Clearance items aren’t even eligible which makes the pre BF 30% the better deal for those

and I was about to order thiswomen’s sweater to see how it fit with the 40% off but now it’s gone lol

Attachments

• EB6C750C-B99A-4C58-9F58-EA2E6C5B206C.png
    EB6C750C-B99A-4C58-9F58-EA2E6C5B206C.png
    756.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Black snow beach hat bill is just crooked period. Had it pressed for over 6 months and 20 minutes into wearing it it was bent again :smh: :lol:

Yo my snow beach hat has like 4 creases in it looks like it’s been to hell and back mad sophisticated looking no such thing as a perfect fit ya got to break it in give it your own spin on it make it unique looking is the trick

Yo my snow beach hat has like 4 creases in it looks like it’s been to hell and back mad sophisticated looking no such thing as a perfect fit ya got to break it in give it your own spin on it make it unique looking is the trick
That's what I was trying to do, every one I had was crooked, didn't work though. It's all good I still put it on when I get the urge.

The Ski 92 joggers never hit my outlet... if someone has like the style # or something I can use that to order them

My outlet also had a ton of new bear ****, 2 hoodies and a sweatshirt with a gang of tees. I was cool on them personally but they looked pretty nice

Anyone know where i can find this in medium? slept the first time. Thanks.

Attachments

• 11885211-1004648417622610.jpg
    11885211-1004648417622610.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 139
Yeah. 50 percent off ain't a lick at all in these outlets.
Did repurchase a jogging suit for my daughter however which I only got 30 percent off of last time.

Thinking about hitting gurnee mills but they don't have a women's section so if I do go up there I know the wife gonna make me go to the prairie pleasant outlet across the boarder as well.

Back
Top Bottom