**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Men’s warehouse has a bunch of polo house shoes/slippers 50% off ...

edit: MW shipping fast too ... I ordered at 10:19 shipped @ 11:43

Last edited:
Went to Camarillo outlets yesterday they had all the hotness in but no ski 92 as of yet dude said they coming but I doubt he has a clue what I’m talking about Should have called before I shlepped out there good luck this Friday try not to kill each other over an extra 10%

Dont the outlets start their black friday deals the week of. I remember going on a Wednesday and getting what wanted on heavy discount

Going to start putting whatever gear I’m rocking on hangers at Ross Tjs or Marshall’s and post a pic from the racks and watch the ish hit the fan just for fun

i remember someone did that with the fragment 1's and then everyone went to tj maxx looking for them... talk about gullable :lol:

Went to buy a shower curtain at TJ Maxx and this caught my attention from the corner of my eye. At $130 in my size I couldn’t pass it up. Retail $395. Probably my first substantial purchase at one of these type of stores ever
8F678828-3943-49F7-8B94-05BFF94BED30.jpeg
620DF832-C6DE-47B3-A5C6-956CBD3DE6DA.jpeg

Nice, I have that coat... about to get broken out soon, we're getting mad snow as we speak here in CO. Only dienside to that coat is fuzzies in your hair.

I was in JR high at that time. So you might be right. It could be the circle ski I saw the guy wearing that night. But we didnt consider that one the suicide because there was a
triple fat goose that looked like the Polo circle ski coat. My little friends considered the flag ski the real suicide coat. They both are now considered equal I guess.

triple.jpg

This is leather. The Polo version was a copy of this coat. Thats what many say.

triple 2.jpg

I already explained the circle ski and suicide thing,nobody ever got them mixed up. And Nope triple fat goose bit hard from Ralph and this is why nobody rocked w/tfg after that. They made the v-bomber coats we used to get from delancy st in the early 80’ (think run dmc) these tfg coats was the first to use the distressed leather that had a cracked pattern called elephant skin ,in 1987a sneaker company called troop then used this leather pattern (LL cool j and the first hiphop band Stetson sonic had endorsement deals w/them)
then in 1988 tinker used it for the Jordan 3. Same shoe that new jacks call the cements (never saw any cement that looks like dry skin but hey) nope that’s elephant skin. So in 88/89 they bit what Ralph and a few other fly gear companies was doing.....didn’t work out well for them. I knew a few kids that parents bought them these coats to the kids dismay.
I know a lot of boosters that started this way
And became beast.

Latest Purchase:
Polo Wool Native Cardigan
Great Outdoors Collection

20191123_150023.jpg

This guy🤦🏽‍♂️ Yo....can you take a pic of just all ya cardigans. I know all of them in one shot is crazy.

Major come up for a steal today:pimp:
4571B5E8-6727-42E0-89A4-9ADFAF93D9BA.jpeg

A7C3B10D-3BC5-436F-B6CE-86BF24AA42E4.jpeg
SO! I’m bringing saying SO! Back (think 5th grade)😂
I always loved this jacket. And the fully functional game pocket on the back. Nice weight canvas is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
To piggyback on my post above

MW shipping super fast ordered 10:19 yesterday delivered 10:10 today

all this praise I gave MW & they mail me the wrong sz SMH... got it right & will get another in the right sz Friday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom