**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Big shield k swiss.
I call it Captain America.
Real Juicy. Looks water proof.
swiss.jpg

swiss back.jpg

Last edited:
my sincere apologies to all lo life’s and older heads that were there in the trenches from the beginning wish I could have been there with you the point I was trying to make while vaping this fine Cali sauce no old lungs here was that horse power is a much more accurate documentary than very ralph and as great as it is that Ralphie recognized lo life culture he left chef out and should have included him that’s my only gripe with the hbo thing I bought polo cause of the music videos perhaps my jokes and incorrigible ball breaking missed the mark carry on polo club
Are you nuts,? Bat Man ran fir the entire holiday season. Who the hell pulls a movie after 2 months in the 80s? lol We used to have to wait a year to get movies on cable. You have no memory of that decade.

Batman returns was the Xmas one and we all know it was ski 87 for polo

Last edited:
Listing says it belonged to the former head of Polo Cycling Team. Hell of a deal there is other rare leggings and extra things not in the pic that come with it as well. If they fit I would buy and flip half of it, But i don’t have the patience to flip all of that.
AA71C297-2ABB-43F5-B540-55730809963A.png

Salute Bro, that is a thing of beauty.
Much Appreciated.

I've never seen this.
It was available on UK RL.com and Mr. Porter. I'm sure it also was also available in-store in the USA
Here's the year old stock photo from my own electronic RL wishlist that I put a check though yesterday.
20191117_144827.jpg

RL has always spread items out across different channels so that you are forced to do your homework just to know all that is available from certain collections. It's an exciting hunt, and even more rewarding when you are able to purchase the item.

Last edited:
Much Appreciated.

It was available on UK RL.com and Mr. Porter. I'm sure it also was also available in-store in the USA
Here's the year old stock photo from my own electronic RL wishlist that I put a check though yesterday.
20191117_144827.jpg

RL has always spread items out across different channels so that you are forced to do your homework just to know all that is available from certain collections. It's an exciting hunt, and even more rewarding when you are able to purchase the item.

Interesting. That's a nice sweater. I'm trying to add more cardigans to my wardrobe and the selection on eBay is terrible in my size. I know of RL UK; it's one of my bookmarks. The extra step of setting up a forwarding address isn't really worth it to me. Harrod's ships to the States as do many other UK retailers. RL should too.

Back
Top Bottom