**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A9B63E0C-D02A-4519-B0CE-7D77069DE21A.png
I have seen it on far fetch a month ago for 700.00
Released in Europe most likely.

Got the pullover about a month or so ago on Depop. Had watched the seller list it at £1000 originally (LOL) and then after a year and a bit and it slowly dropping in price I low balled with £200 and the person said yeah, lol

Wild. That is a steal. I'd like a come up like that on eBay.

Wild. That is a steal. I'd like a come up like that on eBay.
Word, I got lucky. A load of hype beasts and resellers jumped on Polo as soon as the retros dropped here. People weren’t paying the prices they were looking for in the UK and Polo also changed their returns policy shortly after so it meant you could only get credit for certain items. Have managed to grab a lot of steals from people who were greedy and lost out in the end, haha

Also it’s 60% off jackets today.
40% plus 20%... they think they’re slick.... it ain’t quite 60% but it’s better than the extra 10% lol

it’s like $20 difference from if they wouldve Given us the full $60 then watch come Christmas all this stuff will be on sale and they’ll have a 30% off offer

I’m also surprised this polo sport stuff won’t go on sale

Happy bday to the homie sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 hope you have a great day my dude

My man!!

Much appreciated bro, meant to come on here and wish you birthday wishes as well and got caught up
Thanks fellas to everyone that sent wishes my way, appreciate you guys!!

Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and are rocking fits in this good weather

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Last edited:
Am I the only one who prefers polo pieces without the pony or any logos?

i prefer the pony...but some of my clothes dont have it which is fine... saw a black leather at macys and the horse was black... i was like whats the point especially since the jacket was expensive...so i passed

I’m fine with the pony as long as it’s small. But there are a lot of pieces that could have done without one all together. But like my sister said “I want people to know it’s Polo”. The average RL consumer likes flexing the horse in my opinion.

I rather people not know what brand I’m wearing... I prefer the understated pieces...

Tiny pony is cool and well-placed branding can be dope. I just don’t care for tacky branding or labeling.

I believe most folks buy certain brands to show off the brand, not because of the cut or quality of construction. Gucci and LV are perfect examples.

Am I the only one who prefers polo pieces without the pony or any logos?
You're not alone. I prefer no branding on the RL that I buy.

The quality and design of well made RL items let people that you are wearing Ralph without having RL logos and branding stamped all over the garmets.

Here's an example. Polo Sport branded boot with nylon outer and fleece lining compared to the same RL boot, but unbranded with high quality wool outer shell and real sheepskin lining.
20191129_173248.jpg

Invisible branding.

v2.jpg

v23.jpg

I aint all about Polo. But I did wear the black Martini Bear with this jacket.
I mix it up. Champagne smoking dinner jacket.

Back
Top Bottom