**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Weird not sure how I feel.>D
20414EE8-BC68-4B88-AA76-204B1C39DA4D.jpeg

Doing too much

The more I look at it. If the had just the sleeves sweater,made the rest lumberjack, and axed the Sportsman it would be clean.

Ralph ruined alot of pieces by doing too much. The bike hoodie is a good example of an item done right. All it has is the huge biker graphic. Nothing on the back and no unnecassary wording on the arm.
They did a good job on the bike hoodie. I especially like the way they updated the look of the figure to where its now wearing a helmet and looks a bit more sporty..opposed to the jacket from years ago.
They did just enough to make it new yet still hold that classic look. They knew when to stop. No patches or anything. Even adding the pocket strap. Pretty surprising after all the cheap stuff they shell out with screen print.

Possible reason for all the "flair":

"Yesterday’s encouraging news shows the value of setting a strategic plan and following through with it despite ups and downs and with modest course corrections along the way. Louvet laid it all out in last June’s investor day presentation, entitled “Writing Our Next Great Chapter.”

In it Louvet defined three guiding principles for the company: Putting the consumer at the center, elevating and energizing the brands and balancing growth and productivity.

With these as the guide, he went on to outline five strategic priorities:

1. Win over a new generation
  2. Energize core products and accelerate underdeveloped categories
  3. Drive targeted expansion
  4. Lead with digital
  5. Operate with discipline to fuel growth"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/pamdan...eded-to-turn-the-company-around/#44687fe84223

Am I bugging or this didn’t make it stateside?

17-06-2019_poloralphlauren_polosportziptrackjacket_collegegreen_cruisenavy_710749785002_gh_1.jpg
For whatever reason it seems like everything drops at once overseas and we get late scattered releases over here

I was eyeing the basketball bear denim jacket on the UK site a couple months ago and it still never made it over here

Edit: speaking of bears.. according to the UK site, these are kid girls and women releases coming soon.. no men... just like how the red bear sweater was for women.... no love for us I guess lol

Attachments

• C69369F3-0A41-484F-B212-8935EEDDA3BF.png
    C69369F3-0A41-484F-B212-8935EEDDA3BF.png
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • D77131DE-F6B2-45D7-B3D8-0031159393FB.png
    D77131DE-F6B2-45D7-B3D8-0031159393FB.png
    776.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
That Ski Jump Bear Knit is great. Damn Polo starting to get it together.
Too bad thats a kids' sweater.
The champagne bear's face still isnt better than the martini cashmere tho.

was the last pair of the shorts, their a xs but they fit huge so actually fit me perfect. ended up being $35 with the sale.
820FFDD5-DF0F-4BF8-B2A2-54EADB8FC3CF.jpeg
All copped, (good looks on the East Dane hoodie hook up), 'cept the shorts. Forget about 'em, actually, but catch them out there in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom