**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Last thing...wonder what you actually receive?:nerd:
B8D8F70A-0613-4434-81F4-B4EC194E0DE8.png

>D

D827D4A6-B469-4277-A4A3-808504CDD585.jpeg

Most likely will be in other stores this weekend. Demand is too high... Unless what happened with the 92 ski hat retro happens.
I couldnt find that anywhere.

Untitled.jpg
this was strictly a UK release I heard rumors about Jimmy jazz getting them but I don't think they did some ppl have it on ebay but with rape prices cheapest I saw it for was 225

Stadium is getting water down just like the polo bear. Once upon a time, only the hardcore collectors or boosters had the stadium
jackets. Now they are everywhere on IG. Stadium , Winter Stadium, Jesse Owens aka Nazi Stadium line, K-Swiss branded stadium, stadium socks, and now denim stadium.
All we wanted was the navy blue and white stadium jackets. The red and blue pop over. Now we have too much stadium. I have damn near all the polo jackets I wanted.
I will pass on the stadium denim popover.

The only grail left. Best bear illustration. The face looks almost human.
Polo will never make anything like this again. Their illustrators are not as good anymore.
I would actually buy a plush bear for my office desk if it stood upright and looked exactly like this.

bear.jpg

grail.jpg

Last edited:
Stadium is getting water down just like the polo bear. Once upon a time, only the hardcore collectors or boosters had the stadium
jackets. Now they are everywhere on IG. Stadium , Winter Stadium, Jesse Owens aka Nazi Stadium line, K-Swiss branded stadium, stadium socks, and now denim stadium.
All we wanted was the navy blue and white stadium jackets. The red and blue pop over. Now we have too much stadium. I have damn near all the polo jackets I wanted.
I will pass on the stadium denim popover.

The only grail left. Best bear illustration. The face looks almost human.
Polo will never make anything like this again. Their illustrators are not as good anymore.
I would actually buy a plush bear for my office desk if it stood upright and looked exactly like this.

bear.jpg

grail.jpg

tumblr_nwkhfnUlrU1qlzef1o2_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom