**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

tenor (1).gif

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in this thread. We are better than this.

The German 1936 Olympics which started the torch ceremony ritual and the one where Jesse Owens got the gold was
put on by the Nazi ruling party. Hitler was in attendance.
If you refer to the stadium with the black flag bearer as "The Jesse Owens," yes
that was the Nazi organized Olympic games. The name is harsh but collectors immediately know which stadium you are referring
when you say the jesse owens or "the nazi" stadium jacket.

Apologies. The internet names the pieces not me.

Last edited:
AAA6570D-52E6-44C5-A2BC-1B7AB95C49CE.png
E76E187D-33DF-443B-BF73-99FE7E520E62.jpeg
02626A3A-48B4-459E-8C95-60E7EC322495.jpeg

Horrible!!!!!
Same ******** but the “heads” will say otherwise! They really need not just a new art / layout team @ RL but overall design squad made up of old and young for a better out look. But it’s more cornyness too come for the “heads” to gobble up.

|l

I'm calling it "just the tip", because holding just the tip of one ski.

Anyway I'm thinking about ordering the cream flag sweater, but I already have a white knit flag sweater so I'm not sure if I really "need" it.

The graphic would have Ben better on the back and nothing at all on the front get rid of the nonsensical moto meter. Let the buttons and zip pulls have the branding cause you already got the arm print. The hoodie is cool as long as that it no overkill

|l

I'm calling it "just the tip", because holding just the tip of one ski.

Anyway I'm thinking about ordering the cream flag sweater, but I already have a white knit flag sweater so I'm not sure if I really "need" it.
Cross Ski is shorter and describes the picture in the least words. Theres a science to this kid.
X ski can also be used.

Has the P Racer badge. I live in Florida. Early morning chilly outside mail box walk. XXL with shorts. Keep the Goose.
Cross Ski.jpg

Last edited:
What’s new at the outlets? Like is it even worth the drive for some of us? The last 3 times I’ve went, all I picked up was more v and crew necks because I had most the good stuff already. Are they even still doing the monthly bear shirts?

What’s new at the outlets? Like is it even worth the drive for some of us? The last 3 times I’ve went, all I picked up was more v and crew necks because I had most the good stuff already. Are they even still doing the monthly bear shirts?

TBH, I just go there for the basics like polos and hoodies with small logo on the chest. I don't even look at the big graphic / teddy bear stuff that gets so much love in here... no shade.

AAA6570D-52E6-44C5-A2BC-1B7AB95C49CE.png
E76E187D-33DF-443B-BF73-99FE7E520E62.jpeg
02626A3A-48B4-459E-8C95-60E7EC322495.jpeg

Horrible!!!!!
Same ******** but the “heads” will say otherwise! They really need not just a new art / layout team @ RL but overall design squad made up of old and young for a better out look. But it’s more cornyness too come for the “heads” to gobble up.

Those ski pants would look nice on a female walking a dog in aspen. Not on men.
Pulled up to the knee with the right socks and boots.
Too bad most guys will try to wear them like sweats and look stupid.

Last edited:
Cross Ski is shorter and describes the picture in the least words. Theres a science to this kid.
X ski can also be used.

Has the P Racer badge. I live in Florida. Early morning chilly outside mail box walk. XXL with shorts. Keep the Goose.
Cross Ski.jpg

I’d rock this with the 1s that drop Saturday

Back
Top Bottom