The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

lets get this money....

pick a # 1-69

i'll kick off with #2

need 5 more to follow

6th guy or gal, remember you're the powerballer 1-26

damn we hit PB and one number.....not easy.....thats pretty damn good.....

guys when you meet a friend or family member this weekend.....pick some numbers together, do a few bucks quick pick.....go make magic happen

cheers

Damn we got #2 and the powerball at 23.

I played quick pick though
the-office-michael-scott.gif

For those who only think you only need an accountant.

Cant trust nobody.
I mentioned earlier in the thread, that if I win ide probably go back to school and get my masters in finance and possibly get a minor in accounting. Do a few internships along the way. This way I manage my own money. Ain’t no body stealing from me. :lol:

The $1.6 billion makes this the largest jackpot in lottery history in the entire world. Crazy.

These cases are both different than receiving a one-time lump sum of money.

It'd actually be pretty simple to calculate how much you owe.

It's not about the cases being different. The government will tell you how much you owe. Steve knew how the exact amount when he wrote the all those checks and gave them to the accountant...money that was never sent to the IRS.
People you hire can still be inept or steal. Accountants, lawyers, bankers etc. Hundreds of millions can't/shouldn't be sitting in bank accounts.

You still have to pay other taxes/bills on property or whatever it is you purchase. If you start a business/invest things still need to be managed/watched.

I feel like these "biggest ever" are becoming a regular occurrence.

Which begs the question, are alot more people hurting financially than being reported that they play the lottery hoping to "make it".

Cant trust nobody.
I mentioned earlier in the thread, that if I win ide probably go back to school and get my masters in finance and possibly get a minor in accounting. Do a few internships along the way. This way I manage my own money. Ain’t no body stealing from me. :lol:
Do you think every millionaire is managing their own money?

Back
Top Bottom