The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Gimme the cash. 900k every 2 weeks f9r the rest of your life would be nice but the UN says we all dead in <25 years anyway. Minus whale take the whole bag and get nutty.

I'll definitely be playing it again I had totally forgot about it.. I'm curious to know if jackpots are mostly won with quick picks or people picking their own numbers... I tend to get more numbers right when I pick them myself...
Its pretty close to fiddy fiddy but i think the computer picks are slightly ahead. I know last time it was about a billie someone had the stats

I’m sure it’s beendiscussed on NT before but does anybody wanna go into a lottery pool for this $900M? Venmo can make it happen :nerd:
I think we tried to do this a long time ago

I actually think we did once and paypal someone the money, we didnt win **** but I would be down

would require something ill explain if we create a group for Friday. but count me in

Do yall really think where you buy the ticket from matters? I kinda refrain from buying them in nice neighborhoods.

i said something like we probably won’t see a billy jackpot again. WELP maybe.

I bought 5 tickets yesterday and a scratcher.

Won $10. :pimp:

A sign that I may win tonight? No. :lol:

Welp...that was your one.
That was the first time I won off a scratcher too lol.

It's fun to buy a ticket for a 'chance' to win this jackpot. But odds are so ridiculous, it's pretty much an after thought for me.

Back
Top Bottom