The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I wish I win the 10/19 drawing.
i played two $6 qp yesterday. gonna check them. I won $4 last drawing from a $10 qp.

giphy.gif

Someone in San Fran got all except the powerball

So it’s 868 million now
Someone not getting any numbers were nearly as close as the person who got all five and no pball. It's how the oddsmen create these crappy games. Odds of getting what this person got , 1 in 12.6 million. To get everything, 1 in 302 million. You weren't just one number away. I hope they can sleep at night knowing they never really had a chance.

Someone not getting any numbers were nearly as close as the person who got all five and no pball. It's how the oddsmen create these crappy games. Odds of getting what this person got , 1 in 12.6 million. To get everything, 1 in 302 million. You weren't just one number away. I hope they can sleep at night knowing they never really had a chance.
Yup, thank you for clarifying. A lot of people get it twisted like they are 1 cent short at the gas station for a bag of gummy bears. :lol:

Someone in San Fran got all except the powerball

So it’s 868 million now

Turns out it was a dude who worked in the Bakery at the Safeway in the Marina district. Used to buy lunch there all the time when I worked nearby lol.

I’ve been buying $20 quick picks for the past 3 drawings. Haven’t even got 2 numbers to match up, but I’ll try my luck again lol.

I'll definitely be playing it again I had totally forgot about it.. I'm curious to know if jackpots are mostly won with quick picks or people picking their own numbers... I tend to get more numbers right when I pick them myself...

Back
Top Bottom