The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ain’t gon front tho I’m at work on my iPhone 12 pro and using the remote play on my ps 5 using my old PlayStation 4 control is fly , didn’t wanna show off but I ain’t feel like being bored at wrk this help me pass so much time :emoji_laughing::emoji_grin: Black ops hardcore team death match lol
Facts. Have it on my work computer and it’s making days go by faster now.

yea U gotta explain how u do this, need to know now

just download the remote play app and log in with your psn credentials. Leave your system in rest mode and it will log in when you open the app and you have full access to your PS4/5. Bring a controller with charger and make sure remote play is enabled on the system first.

These joints not gonna get past employees and if it gets past them for some magical reason they aren't getting past people that are already in store.

Wal Mart is playing, they have them. If you don’t have one then there’s nothing to lose by swinging by chatting up an associate and seeing what’s up.

How accurate is Brickseek?
There’s one that’s saying there’s 6 in stock at my nearest Walmart for the last two days...

Target got price tags on the shelf for both digital and standard
Walmart I went to has PS5 controllers in stock so you know they had to have consoles in stock at some point too

But the biggest lie is Target employees talking about the systems are for online ordering but Target hasn't sold any online in over a week

just hopped back onto GoT after a brief hiatus and noticed they added the time marker for your playthrough. This jawn taking 60 hours at least maybe 70-80 :rofl:

Pulled up on a Target early this morning after checking inventory on PopFindr. Said they had 10 in stock and 4 people in line when I got there. We go in at 7, dude working electronics says they got nothing. Some other employee comes out and says they aren't getting anymore consoles for the rest of 2020. We all looking at them like :stoneface: ...one dude was showing them the app and everything talking about "where are these 10 at then???". I stood around for a bit just in case but ended up leaving empty handed. Oh well, I tried.

Pulled up on a Target early this morning after checking inventory on PopFindr. Said they had 10 in stock and 4 people in line when I got there. We go in at 7, dude working electronics says they got nothing. Some other employee comes out and says they aren't getting anymore consoles for the rest of 2020. We all looking at them like :stoneface: ...one dude was showing them the app and everything talking about "where are these 10 at then???". I stood around for a bit just in case but ended up leaving empty handed. Oh well, I tried.
They not getting past employees

1606835377950.png

Who knew this video would basically come to life. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Is PopFindr reliable though? Never used it. How do we know it's accurate or more accurate than the Target app?

Edit: NVM I see someone asked the same question on this page. :lol:

30% rate on a plat. :lol:
Might just have to boot up Bugsnax since it was free.

30% is out of the folks who have profiles on PSNProfiles. Its always inflated due to the community obviously being trophy enthusiasts.

Still, it is a very attainable plat for a game that was pretty charming.

A few weeks ago i copped series x at target. Used popfindr overnight to see every target around my area had some but one target an hour away had 62!! So i call and shes like yea were selling them.

so i hit my boy that lives near that target, he gets there before me and gets his. Hes standing around the store watching people grab consoles and those popfndr numbers were going down as the purchases were completed.

so all that to say that i think these numbers are accurate. But i went to that same target this morning that was supposed to have 10 PS5. There was a line and i was 9th. Told us they didnt have anything. 3 hours later their stock is 0. So idk wtf happened

Back
Top Bottom