The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, just one. Are they only limiting to one per person/household? Others have hit multiples on Sony before

I just grabbed a second one from Sony. Same address, credit card and everything. Weird.

This is PS5 #4 overall, not including my preorder. I’m just happy to be able to spread some holiday cheer for folks I know b/c a lot of mogs out there have zero clue how to get one. Folks talmbout walking into a store and buying when they go grocery shopping.... :lol:

I just grabbed a second one from Sony. Same address, credit card and everything. Weird.

This is PS5 #4 overall, not including my preorder. I’m just happy to be able to spread some holiday cheer for folks I know b/c a lot of mogs out there have zero clue how to get one. Folks talmbout walking into a store and buying when they go grocery shopping.... :lol:

low key heated. Was happy I even made it to the submit order button only to get jooged by the one per household msg

Question, for those that managed to order from Playststion, does it get shipped FedEx or UPS?

FraudlentEx :

tenor.gif

I do believe there is a decent amount of hype tho I do personally like the look n uniformity..I do agree it does feel like the build could be more sturdier.. Actually just got done using the pulses (mind you this is my first time ever using a headset to play games) so I can't say much on previous headsets but like why didn't I use headsets before? Takes the experience to a whole nother level lol. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Do the pulse headsets have more hype than any of the previous PS headsets or is it just me?

I also read one per household. As a safety measure, I used another PSN account but shipping directly to my friends house.

EDIT: I think the one per account was within the first week of launch or so, then it changed to per household the week after. Probably a poor way to limit people from purchasing multiple because you can always create a new PSN account.

Got a new TV stand finally. Now I can either stand the PS5 up, or lay it down. Can't decide what I wanna do yet. How do you guys set up?

I can’t believe it’s been this hard for me to cop one in NYC for retail :smh:

First console drop since my son is old enough to care

Got a new TV stand finally. Now I can either stand the PS5 up, or lay it down. Can't decide what I wanna do yet. How do you guys set up?

Have mine setup vertically. I'm curious for those who have the disc console, how inclined are you to actually buy disc games? My ps4 library was mainly digital, sort of considering going the same route even with the disc console unless theres a crazy good sale.

I have my ps5 laying down but currently looking for a tv stand that has enough shelf space for me to stand it up and for there to be airflow.

Also need it to support a 55 inch tv.

anyone know if these are compatible with the ps5?

I'm welcome to any other recommendations for wireless headphones for the ps5

microphone is not a priority

these sound great man! the mic quality is good too. 3D audio sounds great on these. It really feels immersive

Have mine setup vertically. I'm curious for those who have the disc console, how inclined are you to actually buy disc games? My ps4 library was mainly digital, sort of considering going the same route even with the disc console unless theres a crazy good sale.
I usually buy disc versions of games I really anticipated or know I’ll like. PS+ free games & “give a try” games can be digital.

Back
Top Bottom