edd11f80e2cf117b1d5c57fce32bfd95b1aaf179.jpg

GX2RZt4XYAINFEa

Pin page

Youuuu **** *******

1726769311931.png

1726769328612.png

Bomboclat, this is all in the bundle? How much is this going to cost? :lol:
And I'll still need the disc drive on top :smh:

I'll try but might just have to settle for the DualSense. It being limited means I might even be tempted to just leave it in the box and sell it years after

The 500 Million PS4 Pro is still going for big numbers on eBay.

1726770143151.png

I think we could potentially see Ghost of Tsushima 2 but outside of that, I’m not sure Sony has anything to show that’s first party. I have very low expectations for this SoP.

What was so significant about the this stash system? I platinum’d the game but can’t remember much outside of Sylens and a specific group (don’t want to spoil anything).

No upgrade path would be insane considering you can grab HZD Complete on Steam for like $12 :lol:

• The Stash is an all-new feature in Forbidden West that acts as a storage chest with unlimited space. As your inventory and pouches begin to fill up, any resources collected will automatically be sent to your Stash, which can be found at all major settlements, shelters, and other specified locations around the map. For those having trouble locating their Stash, you’ll commonly find it in the same area as Hunter merchants and Workbenches, so keep your eyes peeled!

There were several instances in Zero Dawn where EYE couldn't pick up items do to a lack of inventory space or had to sell some items to merchants to free up space.

1726769311931.png

1726769328612.png

Bomboclat, this is all in the bundle? How much is this going to cost? :lol:
And I'll still need the disc drive on top :smh:

I'll try but might just have to settle for the DualSense. It being limited means I might even be tempted to just leave it in the box and sell it years after

The 500 Million PS4 Pro is still going for big numbers on eBay.

1726770143151.png

I still have the 500 mill but I got that guy for retail... This pro pack, doubt it... it might even suck $2K out of me (if that will even do it).... sheeshus...

They gotta drop a grey disc drive. That white drive gonna look wild with that drey.

Matching cover better be in the box with the pack...

Does the playstation site get botted up?

Yuppers. We are all screwed. Bots will be feasting. Bots may be limited in sales but they were getting thru on the Ps5 release.

Hopefully So y figured this one out.

Knowing my luck I’m gonna be in some meeting the time it drops.

Last edited:
Seeing Days Gone might be the rumored remaster in the State of Play.

Always felt like Sony didn't show the game enough love even though it sold 10 million. A remaster will be good news for the IP.

Also the creator of the game can stop complaining if it happens. Dude is always crying on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom