The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumor is there is a State of Play scheduled for next Tuesday and there’s another remaster (not HZD) being announced.

Shout out to Sony for keeping me engaged with my backlog :smokin

Rumor is there is a State of Play scheduled for next Tuesday and there’s another remaster (not HZD) being announced.

Shout out to Sony for keeping me engaged with my backlog :smokin

I'm hoping this is a big SOP.
They gotta show some 1st party games
it's right before Pro preorders start and TGS
I have a theory that people are gonna get to preview DS2 on the Pro after their presentation.

1726663518587.png

ryan reynolds hd GIF

IF they implemented some of the mechanics from Forbidden West in Zero Dawn Remake (EYE am looking at you stash system) then the argument can be made for this remake existing but i have my doubts about that.

More likely this will be just a "graphical improvement" when Zero Dawn was already a GOODT! looking game.

Watch this be full price too with no upgrade path for people who already own Zero Dawn.

I'm hoping this is a big SOP.
They gotta show some 1st party games
it's right before Pro preorders start and TGS
I have a theory that people are gonna get to preview DS2 on the Pro after their presentation.
I think we could potentially see Ghost of Tsushima 2 but outside of that, I’m not sure Sony has anything to show that’s first party. I have very low expectations for this SoP.

IF they implemented some of the mechanics from Forbidden West in Zero Dawn Remake (EYE am looking at you stash system) then the argument can be made for this remake existing but i have my doubts about that.

More likely this will be just a "graphical improvement" when Zero Dawn was already a GOODT! looking game.

Watch this be full price too with no upgrade path for people who already own Zero Dawn.
What was so significant about the this stash system? I platinum’d the game but can’t remember much outside of Sylens and a specific group (don’t want to spoil anything).

No upgrade path would be insane considering you can grab HZD Complete on Steam for like $12 :lol:

I will buy another Edge Controller without a second thought if I can get that 30th Anniversary model.

The resellers are going to eat with this release, unfortunately.

What an amazing job they did with this. FINALLY.

I'm a sucker for an anniversary/collectible edition and this one is outstanding.

Will definitely try to cop :smh:

Dragon Age Veilguard previews are out today. It is getting some very good impressions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom