The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

221 trophies!?

Vince Mcmahon GIFs | Tenor

Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Edit:

Wait, this game is $5.39. Is this the game everyone has been so high on, or am I being tricked by a shovelware title?

I downloaded Returnal, finally, as it is free for PS+ Premium.

I can't even get past the first biome. :lol: After 3 hours last night I Googled why I kept losing health. Apparently there is a parasite that has a negative effect of losing health on item pick-up.

I made it to the boss once, but lost in the 3rd wave.

Only a matter of time before we are all knee deep in the PC thread :lol:

And people say Sony has or will have no competition.

Also, you reminded me of this :lol:

What in the Advanced Wars...?

I thought Palworld was brave but this is just a direct copy pasta.
But it's on every platform and if Nintendo won't make Advance Wars then this will do.

Advance wars with trophies is not a good combo :lol:

so i just went and looked it up and its crazy hilarious that this is the trailer for the game on Playstation.
the comments.. :lol:

Vampire Survivors is unreal. :lol:

Started after I put my son down for bed, before I know it, 1 am.

How is this game this good? And how is it only 5 bucks? I immediately went and bought all the DLC.

You are about to get hooked on rouges :lol:

Ikki Unite is another good one similar to this. What are you playing VS on?

You are about to get hooked on rouges :lol:

Ikki Unite is another good one similar to this. What are you playing VS on?

PS5! It just came out yesterday.

It is funny to be playing Returnal and this at the same time. I have always liked the concept and got stuck on Rogue Legacy for a good two weeks.

I may have to grab Ikki Unite on Switch. I feel like flights would be alot easier.

gonna be honest wukong game kinda mid. and im not even stuck at a boss. the bosses are fairly easy (so far)

its just a big ol boss rush game with very little exploration and invisible walls everywhere.

stellar blade is wayyyy better than wukong.

danger style danger style

gonna be honest wukong game kinda mid. and im not even stuck at a boss. the bosses are fairly easy (so far)

its just a big ol boss rush game with very little exploration and invisible walls everywhere.

stellar blade is wayyyy better than wukong.

danger style danger style
I wasn’t expecting Souls nor did I want it for Wukong but once I saw people saying it was comparable to a boss rush mode, I lost interest. That and it not running well made it go to that “I’ll check it out on sale” list.

Back
Top Bottom