The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 hours of playing Black Myth Wukong.

Mostly been running around, trying out/trying to get used to the controllers.

Game is stunning.

Went up against the Wandering Wight. Got destroyed pretty quick. Skipped him :lol:

Going up against Guangzhi and I can’t defeat him :lol:

I just have to get the timing right.
They were definitely challenging but after I beat Wandering Wight, Guangzhi seemed easy. The next few bosses took one try.

I'm currently struggling with Whiteclad Noble. Just when you thought you beat him, he turns into half water snake and fight again. Gotta have some gourds and spells leftover to stand a chance.

GTA 6 is going to move Pros.

Granted, it's going to move everything.

There's going to be some showcase games for the Pro next year for sure.
I would like to see Xbox get marketing rights for GTA VI. I want to see just how much the needle moves for Xbox if they get the rights. I feel like PS already has a pretty big install base and wouldn’t necessarily tell the whole story of how massive that launch is going to be.

Haven't played a baseball game in years!

Every month I have to check what my PS+ subscription is to see if I get any games. 😅😅😅

hopped on MLB last night its been a couple weeks prolly since before All star week

Had around 320K stubs so i splurged on Phillies players i didnt have from All star week

I only run a Phillies Theme team Offense/Pitching

IMG_0733.jpeg

Bro i couldn't hit for **** its been that long but finally started to see ball better around 7th inn

Come back win felt great

Last edited:

Oh so the tags can be added by Steam users but Concord devs asked it to get removed? Even then, I think the game has more problems than just politics. It's literally been attacked from all angles. Even some PS fans hate it because they think it's an attack on Sony 1st party single player games.

There's going be case studies as to why this game did bad. :lol:

My take on this after seeing Helldivers success is that for a brand new GaaS IP, you need to be unique and pro-active. You can't be copying existing games when your development time is 5 years plus.

I doubt this can do a FF14 recovery, even if they went F2P or put it on PS+.
Fairgame is the next one right. I think people have already made up their mind on that one.

Hell yeah.

Capcom firing on all cylinders.

Old games with new features, online multiplayer with rollback netcode and a physical version which can't be pulled off the store.

Theyr're doing justice to their old IPs. I know Sony did it too with their remasters but I think some of their IPs need more love.

My gawd!
This looks incredible. That is some RPG goodness.

They were definitely challenging but after I beat Wandering Wight, Guangzhi seemed easy. The next few bosses took one try.

I'm currently struggling with Whiteclad Noble. Just when you thought you beat him, he turns into half water snake and fight again. Gotta have some gourds and spells leftover to stand a chance.

I am up against the Whiteclad Noble.

If you already defeated him by the time you read this, let me inow how you did it.

Post it in spoilers as to not spoil it for the guys on here.

wukong is dope. still need to play more though. already beat a few bosses pretty easily but I heard they get more challenging so we'll see.

frame rate gets bad in crowded areas though (ex the frog mini boss in the water) and there are some technical issues like my costumes/equipment not appearing in cut scenes.

game reminds me a lot of stellar blade, which I thought was amazing.

You're in HK right.
How's the vibe for Wukong over there?

I am... I've actually seen a couple of bits about the game on TV... but it was on the news channel... talking about its impact cuz it was from a Chinese dev.

Gaming-wise, not noticed much yet, but then again, I don't really try to follow the gaming trends here. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom