Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

resistance 3 next tuesday
eek.gif
devil.gif

Actually it comes out in two days.
laugh.gif

Also, the SP is AMAZING! I love it.
pimp.gif

Capo, indeed! We do not even play seriously & we get far as hell, then the next match we die in the 2nd round.
roll.gif

Empire, thanks for telling me that. I had no idea. Hopefully PS3 looks similar.

PO

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif
!!!). Do we need an official thread? Who else is copping besides Boost and I, and are y'all trying to band together and run that ++**@*% island? Cause I am.

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif
!!!). Do we need an official thread? Who else is copping besides Boost and I, and are y'all trying to band together and run that ++**@*% island? Cause I am.

Originally Posted by Noskey

are y'all trying to band together and run that ++**@*% island? Cause I am.

im wit it till i get bored and put 2 in both you and boost's back and claim the island for myself

are y'all trying to band together and run that ++**@*% island? Cause I am.

im wit it till i get bored and put 2 in both you and boost's back and claim the island for myself

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif

i gotta wait unti lits on sale cus im cheap like that.  but i will get it.  its suppose to be good?

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif

i gotta wait unti lits on sale cus im cheap like that.  but i will get it.  its suppose to be good?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif

IGN (for what it's worth) gave it an 8. Said it's like Fallout 3 with zombies. For me, that = SOLD.

And Donut I'm gonna @$%@ you in the #+$.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Dead Island in 2 days (
pimp.gif

IGN (for what it's worth) gave it an 8. Said it's like Fallout 3 with zombies. For me, that = SOLD.

And Donut I'm gonna @$%@ you in the #+$.

Man i been playing teh chit out of the NHL 12 demo.. Ive forgotten how fun NHL games were.. The last one i played was NHL 10... & Id play that +@!! all the time...

But NHL games are mad fun.. When u down to the final seconds of the 3rd & its tied up and u net one in & the crowd just roars be having me like ..

x2748l.gif

and Gary Thorne of course 
pimp.gif

I would like to see what Doc Emrick could do on the mic in an NHL video game 

Cant wait til the 13th 

Man i been playing teh chit out of the NHL 12 demo.. Ive forgotten how fun NHL games were.. The last one i played was NHL 10... & Id play that +@!! all the time...

But NHL games are mad fun.. When u down to the final seconds of the 3rd & its tied up and u net one in & the crowd just roars be having me like ..

x2748l.gif

and Gary Thorne of course 
pimp.gif

I would like to see what Doc Emrick could do on the mic in an NHL video game 

Cant wait til the 13th 

I know it is probably out of the question, but how amazing would it be to have each teams' announce crew? 

I know it is probably out of the question, but how amazing would it be to have each teams' announce crew? 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Itd be pretty dope.. but i cant see that happening for a while.  but they could atleast have Doc commentate the Winter Classic .. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Itd be pretty dope.. but i cant see that happening for a while.  but they could atleast have Doc commentate the Winter Classic .. 

Back
Top Bottom