The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ill handle the Official MW3 PS3 Thread x Tournament, ive already started on it.
Challenge_accepted_Red_pancake-s400x300-128675-580.jpg

Jk im starting the 360.. Mine will look better though 
grin.gif

Borderlands 2 gameplay was sick. Im liking the enemy movement, more fluid than the first one. Although I'm sure the game will get dull later on, Im still hyped
happy.gif

Borderlands 2 gameplay was sick. Im liking the enemy movement, more fluid than the first one. Although I'm sure the game will get dull later on, Im still hyped
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

grin.gif
Riiiight... I aleady saw a sneak pic of it
THE MW3 THREAD OF OMZ FOR 360 VOL. COME AT ME BROS

For Xbox 360

[pic]

OMZ TEH GUNS

GT LIST

grin.gif
Riiiight... I aleady saw a sneak pic of it
THE MW3 THREAD OF OMZ FOR 360 VOL. COME AT ME BROS

For Xbox 360

[pic]

OMZ TEH GUNS

GT LIST

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Thats cus all the real talent left. The guys who changed the fps game with COD 4. It will be rehash after rehash from here on out.
THIS.
THAT. 
Dudes saying "Omg im so glad Infinity Ward is back" But they arent... Atleast a majority of them... the guys u "love" are HERE (http://www.respawn.com/)

30t6p3b.gif
$60 gone each year

the original CS lasted me 3 at least years and i never had to pay a dime for it throughout that time

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Thats cus all the real talent left. The guys who changed the fps game with COD 4. It will be rehash after rehash from here on out.
THIS.
THAT. 
Dudes saying "Omg im so glad Infinity Ward is back" But they arent... Atleast a majority of them... the guys u "love" are HERE (http://www.respawn.com/)

30t6p3b.gif
$60 gone each year

the original CS lasted me 3 at least years and i never had to pay a dime for it throughout that time

I was on Neogaf reading the COD XP thread and read this,

Via GrimLock
Anyone who claims that BO was even close to MW2 functionally in online MP is just flat out wrong. MW2 faltered horribly during the menus. Dropping people from parties and nonsense like that. However the actual gameplay BO was just straight up $%# most of the time. Worst hit detection in the damn universe. The kill cam might as well have been called fantasy cam because it almost never reflected reality. BO was bland as @%*@ on all accounts. As much as i hated MW2 after playing it for the first few months, BO was just a mediocre game start to finish.

Word for word, the ##%$$*#%#*%* truth.

Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to make another COD game.

I was on Neogaf reading the COD XP thread and read this,

Via GrimLock
Anyone who claims that BO was even close to MW2 functionally in online MP is just flat out wrong. MW2 faltered horribly during the menus. Dropping people from parties and nonsense like that. However the actual gameplay BO was just straight up $%# most of the time. Worst hit detection in the damn universe. The kill cam might as well have been called fantasy cam because it almost never reflected reality. BO was bland as @%*@ on all accounts. As much as i hated MW2 after playing it for the first few months, BO was just a mediocre game start to finish.

Word for word, the ##%$$*#%#*%* truth.

Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to make another COD game.

Via YouTube

Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer

No lie, this minute trailer looked better than MW3 3 min multiplayer trailer 

Via YouTube

Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Trailer

No lie, this minute trailer looked better than MW3 3 min multiplayer trailer 

Back
Top Bottom