The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Square Enix absolutely has shot themselves in the foot. Repeatedly. They can't afford another bomb. FF13 better be a masterpiece. And the sad part is a FF7 remake would make all right in the world for them but they're on that Jay-Z "want my old isht, buy my old album" flow smh.

XIII-2 is still fresh in my mind so i'm excite for LR. 

I might even play XIII again just to get the complete story...

X/X-2 gon be fun to play again.

Are all FF games turn-based?

Kind of... but since VII, they have all taken on different aspects. XII is the one that you could set your party to do specific actions under certain situations and basically watch the party fight by themselves. And if you set the battles to active, it basically does away with the turn-based system. Obviously XI and XIV are more live action.

Then you have the spinoffs that did away with it.

Crisis Core FFVII was almost an action game.

Chocobo Racing was a racing game.

Crystal Defender was a tower defense game.

Dissidia fighting game

Dirge of Cerberus was a third person shooter

Theatrythm was a music game.

I am sure I am missing a few.

^Day 1 pick up. Don't know about the season pass.

Toine, u getting it?
Yeah I'll be picking up TLOU, been looking forward to that game for a minute.

Still debating whether or not to pick it up on release date though.

Might wait it out until the GOTY edition drops so I can just get all the DLC one time without bothering with the season pass.
Looks like The Last of Us will be getting the Season Pass treatment a la the Assassin's Creed games.
eyes.gif
Pretty sure Uncharted 2 and 3 had season passes.
Yeah, but I think the AC series was the first to introduce the season passes.

These Are The Last of Us’ Trophies
http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1267276

Empire, will you accept the challenge?
That trophy list is interesting.

A lot of Gold trophies.

I hope the difficulty trophies stack like they did in the Uncharted games. I can only imagine how infuriating playing on Hard+ will be.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hopefully there isn't an abundance of multiplayer trophies. I'm in the minority but I'm not a big multiplayer gamer.

Eh... Uncharted 3 on Crushing was just a little more time consuming. The Survivor trophy has me wondering if its their version of 1999 mode ala Bioshock

Is anyone playing Dust 514? Downloaded today out of sheer curiosity. Wanted to get a review before wasting my time. 

It's still getting patched heavily but people are saying it's improving so I'll wait personally.
Once it's fully integrated with EVE then it will truly live up to its potential imo.

Is there something to fix this preparing to download freeze on my vita?

Never happens to me. Is it recent?

Anyone know if there is a collection of the Dead Space games? Was thinking of trying them out, but was hoping to scoop the entire trilogy at once.

Anyone know if there is a collection of the Dead Space games? Was thinking of trying them out, but was hoping to scoop the entire trilogy at once.

nope, I think you can get the first two together for no more than $25 or 30. The third might be at 30 bucks. The first two are great, the third didn't get much praise but i enjoyed it .

The only thing Im worried about is that I get scared pathetically easy. :smh: :lol:

Gore is fine, creepy stuff is fine, but once things start jumping out at me, its a wrap.

The only thing Im worried about is that I get scared pathetically easy.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Gore is fine, creepy stuff is fine, but once things start jumping out at me, its a wrap.
You ain't gonna wanna play this then. The first 2 minutes of Dead Space 1 is all jumping out and noises in the walls.

The only thing Im worried about is that I get scared pathetically easy. :smh: :lol:

You ain't gonna wanna play this then. The first 2 minutes of Dead Space 1 is all jumping out and noises in the walls.

That's the truth! The first one was the scariest. They went all out on that one.

wow last of us gameplay is looking sweet as hell.  I haven't kept up with everything.. didn't realize it was releasing in 2 weeks.

Maybe I pass it up. :lol:

Excited for Last of Us.

Also, anyone into brawlers, Anarchy Reigns isnt terrible. Made by Platinum, same people who did MGR: Revengence. Worth the 20 bucks I spent.

[h1]Rain: Sony Japan Studio posts new gameplay trailer, screens inside[/h1]
Rain is the inventive new game from Sony Japan Studio. Announced last year, the team has posted a new trailer called ‘Two Silhouettes’ that shows the game’s star – an invisible boy – as he searches for a lost girl in a city battered by endless rainfall. Check out the clip here.

The clip was posted over at PS Blog EU, and adds that aside from using rain to see the boy, he can also step in mud, which can alert vicious, invisible beasts that will give chase if they see him. You have to help him wash off the mud to become invisible again.

Together the boy and the girl will explore a dark world full of city streets, abandoned churches, a circus and more. It’ll be hands-on at E3, so we should know much more next month.

Let us know what you think below.

Last edited:
[h1]Rain: Sony Japan Studio posts new gameplay trailer, screens inside[/h1]

Rain is the inventive new game from Sony Japan Studio. Announced last year, the team has posted a new trailer called ‘Two Silhouettes’ that shows the game’s star – an invisible boy – as he searches for a lost girl in a city battered by endless rainfall. Check out the clip here.

The clip was posted over at PS Blog EU, and adds that aside from using rain to see the boy, he can also step in mud, which can alert vicious, invisible beasts that will give chase if they see him. You have to help him wash off the mud to become invisible again.
Together the boy and the girl will explore a dark world full of city streets, abandoned churches, a circus and more. It’ll be hands-on at E3, so we should know much more next month.
Let us know what you think below.

I've been excited to see/hear more about this game.

man last of us is looking so dope.

i read that it has multiplayer too.

i actually liked the mp for uncharted 3 so yay for ND.

The TLOU demo was very good. I can't wait to get play the full game and also see what the multiplayer will be like.

Just played TLOU demo. Wow, I can't wait to get my hands on this game. So much tension. Runners are freaky as hell.

Back
Top Bottom