The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

finally just got a replacement charger for my vita after my dog chewed up the original.
gravity rush is :smokin

2zirl28.jpg

finally just got a replacement charger for my vita after my dog chewed up the original.
gravity rush is
smokin.gif
not too bad. One of the only two games I've gotten to play this entire time on my Vita.. Bought this system for $100 with PS All Stars and it was kind of a bad buy for me...

Might have to get PS + and get some of the free games for it cause right now I feel burned haha.

"known ta act a donkey on tha camel toe"...............................................
:lol: I meant to post that in TAN

not too bad. One of the only two games I've gotten to play this entire time on my Vita.. Bought this system for $100 with PS All Stars and it was kind of a bad buy for me...

Might have to get PS + and get some of the free games for it cause right now I feel burned haha.
you didn't add me on PSN yet papi :wow:

my GT is Kid_Yoro

Last edited:
:lol: I meant to post that in TAN
you didn't add me on PSN yet papi :wow:

my GT is Kid_Yoro
My bad :wink: I was on black ops zombies for the past few days after a month of inactivity. I had open slots on my list so I wasn't sure why I didn't have any requests. Got you tonight!

Is anyone playing Dust 514? Downloaded today out of sheer curiosity. Wanted to get a review before wasting my time. 

hmm. I just read that COD:Ghost will be coming out on PS3 and PS4.

I kinda wonder how many folks (NTers) will be copping a PS4 on release day (or before the end of year).

It'll be pointless to buy Ghost on PS4 if only a few NTers will be playing it... I was looking forward to a new tourney this time around.

Looks like The Last of Us will be getting the Season Pass treatment a la the Assassin's Creed games.
eyes.gif

[h1]The Last of Us Season Pass Includes 3 DLC Packs With ‘More Story’ and ‘More Maps’ for $19.99[/h1]
Thanks to Shane, our The Last of Us tipster who gave us some details yesterday, we received a picture for the Season Pass of the game, giving us an overview of everything that we can expect for our $19.99:

thelastofusseasonpasspsls1.png

In case the text is too small for you, the Season Pass includes 3 DLC packs totalling $30, and here’s everything you can expect:
  • More Story
  • More Maps
  • More of The Last of Us
Exclusive to the Season Pass:
  • Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • “Grounded” – 90 minute making of video
We’ll still let you know when the Season Pass is confirmed by Naughty Dog and Sony (in case some details change), but while you wait for that, we have more non-news regarding the still secret multiplayer.

Talking in the PS Blog comments section, Eric Monacelli, Community Strategist at Naughty Dog, revealed that the company has “reasons for waiting” when it comes to showing off the online portion. We have no idea what those reasons are, so feel free to have your assumptions heard in the comments section below.

The Last of Us releases on June 14th, with the demo inside God of War: Ascension unlocking this Friday.

[h1]Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 is 70% complete – report[/h1]
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy is currently 70% complete, according to a report from Japanese magazine Famitsu.

This Famitsu reader tweeted out the status of all current Final Fantasy projects. Note that Versus is absent from the list:

So that’s Final Fantasy X HD at 80% complete, Final Fantasy X-2 HD at 65%, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 at 70% and then finally, Final Fantasy 8 on PC at 80%.

It was recently rumoured that Final Fantasy Versus 13 had been renamed Final Fantasy 15 and was heading to next-gen formats. Check out our report through the link.

So it seems Lightning Returns could be targeting a ‘Fall’ release. What do you think folks?

Thanks NeoGAF.

At this point, I'm more excited for X/X-2 HD then Lightning Returns.

Weird fall, though. Sounds like they'll have the HD pack, XIII:LR, and XIV all on the go. Makes perfect sense when you look at Square Enix.

Go an entire year with no FF, then drop 3 in our laps at once.

Back
Top Bottom