The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What players captivated your team's home arena?

To me, Bron (pre-Lakers) and DRose always seemed to amaze the LA crowds.

Nothing quite like Steph in 2016. You missed out if you didn't see that spectacle in person that year.

I remember being so hyped, they were on that crazy win streak we had them by like 25 and the dubs walked us down. **** felt like an inferno. Never seen nothing like it.

Nothing quite like Steph in 2016. You missed out if you didn't see that spectacle in person that year.

I remember being so hyped, they were on that crazy win streak we had them by like 25 and the dubs walked us down. **** felt like an inferno. Never seen nothing like it.
(Un)fortunately, he always stinks it up vs the Lakers at Staples. :lol:

This doesn't prove him wrong :lol: We won 17 games that year and it was Wade's farewell tour
They could post whatever video they want idc. the fact remains Brooklyn is 2nd tier in their own city with 2 mvp players and coach. They are a afterthought. It does not matter if they win a championship or multiple the Knicks will forever have a monopoly on the basketball fan base and culture of the city

Kind of a loaded question directed to a Clippers fan, but I was at games in LA when Toronto VC and Blazers B Roy had the arena buzzing.

Heat LeBron and DWade every time I saw them in OKC, didnt even warmup. They'd come out the tunnel literally lke 2 minutes before actuall tipoff. Pretty much get 2 shots up and a few run around and chest bumps, then be introduced as the opposition, introduce the Thunder, tip off.

of course Blake Griffin being local was always a big draw, his parents would be at the game, gave out some sort of scholarship and Jay Z and Beyonce were there one time watch a LAC/OKC game.

Patrick Beverly and Meta Verse Peace both I guess to the point of being villains got the crowd all hot and bothered too. Kats were on the interwebs making terrorist threats, I think a few people got in IRL trouble over it

Damn why legs look like GTA definitive edition?
looking like a character out of wwe2000 on n64
The 5 Best N64 Wrestling Games | Blog of Games

Damn. I remember thinking Jim Jones was wilding when he says being a rapper is the most dangerous job, but the more time goes the more I see his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom