The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Miramar, North Miami Beach and Miami Gardens now

those all been opening up since 2019 pre covid

I love Philly and I like Wawa btw - I was just throwing shots :lol:

Wawa will work in South FL because they lack good delis. Next time I’m down there I’ll stop by.

No that's all bs :lol:

But time as 1/2 of the fundamental fabric of reality isn't. Everything that exists in our universe exists simultaneously in space and time and travels through them both at relative speeds as established by Einstein's special relativity and all the other physicists whose works he based it on

So yall can take up your time beefs with their ghosts :lol:

Time is a Babylon Ting

We don't really have anything like bodegas in LA. Best places to get sandwiches (aside from the sub chain places) are Jewish and Italian delis.

We don't really have anything like bodegas in LA. Best places to get sandwiches (aside from the sub chain places) are Jewish and Italian delis.
When I lived in Jacksonville, we would go to Publix for bomb *** sandwiches. I miss Duval County most days, not enough to live there again, but I do miss it nonetheless

Wawa hoagies and breakfast sandwiches are fire. I'd put them up against anything coming out a ny bodega.

Sidenote, I still can't believe there's no 7-elevens in GA, **** bugs me out.
Used to be one downtown off North ave but that got sold like 5 years ago :smh: …It’s all about quick trip in GA anyway

At my spot in MD it’s 5 7-11’s in like a 1.5 mile radius and they building another one for some reason :lol:

Reactions: ace
Warriors win tonight. Gonna shred Brooklyn defensively. And hella easy layups when they get caught sleeping. Backdoor cuts all night. Harden and kd will have to combine for 75-80 to win. I don't see it.

👌🏽akland Warriors by 10+

257883661_5292208264140988_6932358815536974143_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom