The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caruso aint a point guard. pmatic pmatic would always talk about how he could barely dribble :lol:. And I asked YALL what was the alternative at PG and yall gave me diddly. Doesn't mean Russ is a good thing but neither were the suggestions yall had
He always had trouble turning the corner, but with Bron and AD he was fine.

No that's all bs :lol:

But time as 1/2 of the fundamental fabric of reality isn't. Everything that exists in our universe exists simultaneously in space and time and travels through them both at relative speeds as established by Einstein's special relativity and all the other physicists whose works he based it on

So yall can take up your time beefs with their ghosts :lol:
While I agree that Daylights Savings Time is weird I do not think it necessarily indicates time is fake. At worst maybe it indicates that time is theoretical or relative and that 24 hours is merely the marker of a "day". All thing considered, I am not sure if attempting to debunk the authenticity or questioning the validity of time is worth it when you consider the alternative of not having any consistent relative markers (24 hours, AM/PM, months, days, years, etc.). Time as we have come to know it was created, it is logical and it's consistent. I don't see the problem.

As for DST, that is literally just to give folks extra daylight. It was actually started by the Germans during WWI because they thought they would save money and everyone just swaggerjacked them so blame them if anything :lol:

time propoganda :smh:

While @datznasty stays yellowed

FavorableDiscreteFugu-max-1mb.gif
Damn y'all ain't get this? Golden.

Sports Radio Caller Ignores Getting Hit By Car To Talk About 76ers' Ben Simmons
Ron Dicker
Tue, November 16, 2021, 1:52 PM

A sports fan who phoned into a Philadelphia radio station was so focused on complaining about estranged 76ers star Ben Simmons that he shrugged off getting hit by a car while on the air. (Hear the audio below.)

Ron Dicker

A sports fan who phoned into a Philadelphia radio station was so focused on complaining about estranged 76ers star Ben Simmons that he shrugged off getting hit by a car while on the air. (Hear the audio below.)

amitt5504 amitt5504 wilding out

Ron Dicker

"And they're driving off....That's ok. Anyway" :rofl:

Ron Dicker

Anyway I called to talk about Simmons

he annoys me more than someone hitting my car & driving off

🥴😂😂😂

Ron Dicker

Gotta be able to get those takes off no matter what (even in life-death situations).

Very similar to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom