The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey when brined, smoked and/or fried
whew.png

Haven't had dry Turkey in over a decade
Mmm hmm. I feel bad when I read all the hate posts on turkey

Almost forgot that after a while moms stopped cooking the whole bird and would just make turkey legs. Turkey legs>>>>>
I don't think mine has ever made a whole turkey. Whenever it was her turn she just made the wings and no one ever complained :lol: The drum from the wing is larger than a ******* chicken leg :lol:

Cooking only one part also eliminates all fights over the dark meat

Get a duck instead turkey is by and large trash.
Turkey is fasho trash. Like how did we get brainwashed into eating this dry *** bird every year. There's a reason it's a seasonal thing
Y’all wildin if you still pulling up for thanksgiving dinner at places they do the Turkey the traditional white folks way (unless you white since that’s your culture ) …Whoever cooking gotta freak that joint and it’s fire :pimp:

Almost forgot that after a while moms stopped cooking the whole bird and would just make turkey legs. Turkey legs>>>>>
The funny this is everybody moms is like this when they 1st start having kids/a family cuz that’s what they grow up thinking they supposed do based on school , tv and **** …then after a while you don’t even remember the last time you had a dry baked Turkey with mashed potatoes and some corn or something :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom