The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about birkenstocks :nerd:
Good dog walking footwear when it gets cooler out..
89A78A67-9EF4-43A6-B829-1EFBF4028D3E.jpeg

For guys like Trae/Harden/etc, wouldn’t the officiating change have more of an impact on FTA and PPG than their shooting percentages?

Not necessarily. Less foul calls = more shot attempts = impacting their shooting percentages

those non calls become misses

part of the emphasis on efficiency comes froma player’s ability to get to the line. With that hampered by officiating, that’s a direct potential correlation to their FG%

So then what's the point of comparing him to a player that did it for 82 games?

i didn’t write the stat/tweet. Just showing Jokic ballin outta control over a 12 game stretch :pimp:

Of course it will come down some. Still think he’ll maintain a historically great PER over the season if healthy. He’s done so before

i didn’t write the stat/tweet. Just showing Jokic ballin outta control over a 12 game stretch :pimp:

Of course it will come down some. Still think he’ll maintain a historically great PER over the season if healthy. He’s done so before
Alright then I feel you on that. Russell Westbrook is shooting 50% from 3 in his last 3 games. That would set the record for 3 point % and it's not even close :pimp:

Catching up in here and

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

Respectfully. Have a great week, man!

1637015491701.png

Does anyone know of a solid place to order an already cooked turkey from? Especially a deep fried one?

idk if my fam is doing a get together this year so I want to get a turkey

So far I see Lucille's has them for $86. I'm in So Cal btw so if any locals know any spots please let me know!
Get a duck instead turkey is by and large trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom