The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only things I think Nate needs to change rn is to run more Pick n roll with Trae like we used to do. And give the rookies a shot. Cause after this stretch and Gallo lookin washed and our creation outside of trae lookin average give Jalen Johnson and Sharife Cooper a shot to see what they can do off the bench. It’s hard to accept the team is trying to win so can’t give many minutes to the rookies when we on a losing streak and a team better than us and is even more win now gave their last night gave their rookie decent minutes and Bones ended up being a major difference maker for them last night.

Oh and Nate need to tell reddish to stop playing like a poor man’s Jason Tatum.
Super frustrating, played most of the second quarter in the bonus and they still ended the half up. Gotta have short term memory and delete that whole road trip.

I respect how dude gets so hyped all the time, when you watch as much hoops as we do, I feel desensitized at times… and I know that dude watches 100x more than me lol
It’s so put on though. It’s one thing to be hyped, but he’s more meme than announcer.

Super frustrating, played most of the second quarter in the bonus and they still ended the half up. Gotta have short term memory and delete that whole road trip.
Fr. I only think Nate needs to make a few coaching adjustments but the big changes will come from the players not named trae or Collins stepping up. They both stepped up they games on that road trip can only say the same about Huerter for one game and no one else. The only people I worry about not being able to step up are Capela, Gallo and maybe Cam. Capela I can’t tell if this is bad form or if he’s showing early signs of being washed from injuries catching up to him, really hope it’s just bad form. Gallo lookin power washed rn. And Cam I just don’t know what to make of that dude rn.

Fr. I only think Nate needs to make a few coaching adjustments but the big changes will come from the players not named trae or Collins stepping up. They both stepped up they games on that road trip can only say the same about Huerter for one game and no one else. The only people I worry about not being able to step up are Capela, Gallo and maybe Cam. Capela I can’t tell if this is bad form or if he’s showing early signs of being washed from injuries catching up to him, really hope it’s just bad form. Gallo lookin power washed rn. And Cam I just don’t know what to make of that dude rn.
I agree about all 3 of them. Capela is who he is, athletic but undersized for 5 with bad hands and no post game. Gallo looks ready to retire. I keep hoping Cam’s growth will solidify like RJ and Zion but he still hasn’t figured out how to balance his offensive attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom