The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillie-da-kid-really.gif

Wannabe Gus Johnson

Last edited:
My number zero.

:wow: When did Bronny get THAT bounce?!?!

Everytime I check boxscores the Lakers lost. How tf are they 7-6. Should be 1-12 or something.

It’s probably because they have played a lot of close games. Three of the wins were in OT, two more were wins within one possession and the other two were double digits but against Houston and Cleveland. They are a lot worse than their 7-6 record indicates.

I believe this to be a shot at folks talking about the Warriors schedule to start. While both teams may have had “soft”/home heavy/light travel schedules to start the season, the stark difference is that the Warriors are actually a good basketball team right now and the Lakers are not :lol:

I respect how dude gets so hyped all the time, when you watch as much hoops as we do, I feel desensitized at times… and I know that dude watched 100x more than me lol

That’s fair because, when I think about it, the local announcing teams that I really don’t care for are the super dry, boring ones who don’t show emotion at all.

That’s fair because, when I think about it, the local announcing teams that I really don’t care for are the super dry, boring ones who don’t show emotion at all.
I grew up on Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson, they spoiled us Sonics fans… perfect blend of hoops iq, great energy, humor, chemistry

Only things I think Nate needs to change rn is to run more Pick n roll with Trae like we used to do. And give the rookies a shot. Cause after this stretch and Gallo lookin washed and our creation outside of trae lookin average give Jalen Johnson and Sharife Cooper a shot to see what they can do off the bench. It’s hard to accept the team is trying to win so can’t give many minutes to the rookies when we on a losing streak and a team better than us and is even more win now gave their last night gave their rookie decent minutes and Bones ended up being a major difference maker for them last night.

Oh and Nate need to tell reddish to stop playing like a poor man’s Jason Tatum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom