The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans need to start showing up at Capital One. Wizards fans were being drowned out by Celtics fans Saturday.
Lower bowl was like 75% Cs fans.

Games have never really consistently sold out there though. Always a big influx of opposing fans there when a "public" team comes too.

Loyalty >>>>

FEABDBAD-2B9B-4B93-BDAE-4F97873C617B.jpeg

dude looks absolutely miserable lol

The Houston Blazers.

The details 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

4856468E-77E1-4478-94C3-70926AD0DD74.jpeg
B4FD8E46-6CE4-4FB1-AA62-70871BB2DCBF.jpeg
ED022868-15F6-45AD-ADCB-2ED826EC6FFE.jpeg
E42A00C6-57AF-4ABB-BC52-7BBE811D7085.jpeg

75th anniversary chrome swoosh & NBA logo make it go crazy

Remember summer of...I think it was 04(?) when Nike released a bunch of retro Jordan jerseys? Must have been because it was the 20th anniversary of his debut? I believe the Pinstripes were on there but I copped the 45. Unfortunately that was during the baggy era and I copped a 60 :sick: :smh: I never wore mine and still have it somewhere but what the hell am I supposed to do with that thing :lol:

Ronnie fieg once again designed the best city edition uniforms this year. Wolves, hornets, spurs, rockets, raptors and blazers are also fire

Remember summer of...I think it was 04(?) when Nike released a bunch of retro Jordan jerseys? Must have been because it was the 20th anniversary of his debut? I believe the Pinstripes were on there but I copped the 45. Unfortunately that was during the baggy era and I copped a 60 :sick: :smh: I never wore mine and still have it somewhere but what the hell am I supposed to do with that thing :lol:

I have a Shaq , Wade & Ben Gordon jerseys(shiny/dazzle joints) prbly same sz & I smh everytime I see em at my og house😂

BUT an alteration from your local cleaners could help you shake back & put the 45 back in rotation…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom