The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex in the city?????
2D6D0867-F7ED-416E-AA24-821F9C75BA10.gif
An ex got me into it, she told me I can learn a thing or two about a women before she broke my heart :lol:

Same way. At work meetings I be like “but have you seen Money Talks??????”

What’s worse is the fact that this Star Wars **** came back. And there is a movie every other year and shows like Madaluarian or whatever.

Luckily I have a good jock consistency on the business side, along with women who don’t like that sci-fi BS either.

If I worked at a tech company or the tech side tho - I’d be finished. :lol:

What’s worse is the fact that this Star Wars **** came back. And there is a movie every other year and shows like Madaluarian or whatever.

Luckily I have a good jock consistency on the business side.

If I worked at a tech company or something tho - I’d be finished. :lol:

Every year a stars wars comes out my employer rents out the theater. I either sleep or ‘go to the bathroom.’

I'm probably the only one, but I'm not high on this upgraded Bulls team.
Thought they could reach NYK level or otherwise get into the Playoffs anyway. I really liked the idea of Lonzo being around elite shot creators and solid shooting all over the court that could translate to the Playoffs. Seemed like everyone was content with their roles

Lavine was set to become an even bigger name, sucks he got hurt too

Their depth was always shallow even with Coby but 1-7 was very solid. **** situation now

Here’s where you dudes could clown me.

I’ve never seen a Star Wars, LOTR, or any of that Harry Potter ****. Even as a child I thought that **** was for nerds. Wasn’t my style.

Then later in life I tried to watch it with people and I realized I was right all along, my instincts were correct…..

That **** was/is for Nerds:lol:

(did watch GOT tho and really liked It - just not the final seasons)
You really trying to neglect your natural nerd instincts.:smh:

Why arent people sold on the Bulls again? I have high expectations for them. Demar, Caruso and Ball are good pickups, Vuc was a good pickup. On paper they look good. I dont expext them to win it all, hell even make the Finals but people putting them as a 7-8 seed like what. :lol:

I'm probably the only one, but I'm not high on this upgraded Bulls team.
1/3 of the fans feel the same way(not me) … it’s just nice to not be a dumpster fire anymore tbh & we will be out the basement of the East. This pwill injury is gonna look a lot worse if/when we all of a sudden can’t stop anyone from getting to the paint

Why arent people sold on the Bulls again? I have high expectations for them. Demar, Caruso and Ball are good pickups, Vuc was a good pickup. On paper they look good. I dont expext them to win it all, hell even make the Finals but people putting them as a 7-8 seed like what. :lol:
There's just a lot of solid teams this year

Coming in most people prob had Nets/Bucks as the top

6ers (well, not knowing the Simmons situation), Heat, Hawks, Knicks were going to be good again

Then the rest of Bulls, Celts, Pacers, Hornets and even the deep Wizards...

7-8 seed isn't really that crazy for the Bulls

I don’t rate either DDR or Lonzo as high as some others. And, as some have mentioned, the team lacks depth.

I had them anywhere from 5-7 before the season started. But with the Nets and Sixers issues, who knows? Bulls might be able to crack top 4 if the core guys stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom