The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

0A85C8CA-293F-4790-A264-FBB15454131C.jpeg

Dawg I been accepted this for years now. Started when I longed for cookware and furniture and **** like that

I tried to run yesterday cuz it was randomly high 80's at the beach and I stopped at 3 miles. Walked the other 2 :smh: just a year ago I was running 5 miles on the same route under 40 min

Trust, it's just you vs. you. I looked at my PT (physical training test) scores from 8-9 years ago at age 27-28, and came to the painful realization that I can't beat that guy. I did 80-100 pushups/situps in 2 min and ran 11-12 min 2-miles for fun. Just thinking about tapping the glass on a layup makes my ankles twitch nowadays. Any excuse not to "go too hard" is a good one.

Here’s where you dudes could clown me.

I’ve never seen a Star Wars, LOTR, or any of that Harry Potter ****. Even as a child I thought that **** was for nerds. Wasn’t my style.

Then later in life I tried to watch it with people and I realized I was right all along, my instincts were correct…..

That **** was/is for Nerds:lol:

(did watch GOT tho and really liked It - just not the final seasons)

I’ve never seen a Star Wars, LOTR, or any of that Harry Potter ****. Even as a child I thought that **** was for nerds

Then later in life I tried to watch it with people and I realized I was right all along, my instincts were correct…..

(did watch GOT tho and really liked It - just not the final season)
No bro, I tried to watch all that **** and like... it's just not it. None of that ****

Girls were watching Sex in the City in middle school man. They were trying to learn just as much as we were. :lol:

And Gen Z did too. :lol:

I’ve never seen a Star Wars, LOTR, or any of that Harry Potter ****. Even as a child I thought that **** was for nerds. Wasn’t my style.

qft all the way until the GOT haven’t looked at that at all

Bro... I'm single now, been a month. Rough one but also happy. She took the dog though...

Damn bro. I'm sorry about the breakup but even more sorry about the dog. Same **** happened to me. It sucks because I had just copped him as a puppy a few months prior so the dog she had could have a lil bro. There wasn't a conversation about any of the stuff so she kept the dog. It sucks because sometimes I wonder how big he is, what he looks like now, etc.

RE: The breakup. It sucks at first, no way around that but you eventually get over it and used to your life as a single bro. I'll say this, though...now is the unwash yourself. Better be back to 5 miles in 40 minutes soon!

Damn bro. I'm sorry about the breakup but even more sorry about the dog. Same **** happened to me. It sucks because I had just copped him as a puppy a few months prior so the dog she had could have a lil bro. There wasn't a conversation about any of the stuff so she kept the dog. It sucks because sometimes I wonder how big he is, what he looks like now, etc.

RE: The breakup. It sucks at first, no way around that but you eventually get over it and used to your life as a single bro. I'll say this, though...now is the unwash yourself. Better be back to 5 miles in 40 minutes soon!
Dog (no pun), appreciate it! Honestly we can all relate on some level about these breakups and what we thought was so stable... was actually not.. it's no ill will on my end just going to turn the page and be happy

But Mmm hmm, I know what time I'm on

Same way. At work meetings I be like “but have you seen Money Talks??????”

No bro, I tried to watch all that **** and like... it's just not it. None of that ****

I love all that stuff, but I get it. Sci-Fi/Fantasy just isn't for everyone. My dad and wife are both like that. Stuff that is not based at all in reality doesn't hold their interest.

Once I know someone is like that, I don't try to get them to watch stuff like Star Wars or LOTR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom