The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This joint would catch me off guard because it would make me lose sight on my initial goals

Some parts would make me go from

noah.png

to
dahell2.png

To
patrice.png

To
ohhh.png
100%%%%%%%%%% just be laying there with my hands behind my head

giphy.gif

There's just a lot of solid teams this year

Coming in most people prob had Nets/Bucks as the top

6ers (well, not knowing the Simmons situation), Heat, Hawks, Knicks were going to be good again

Then the rest of Bulls, Celts, Pacers, Hornets and even the deep Wizards...

7-8 seed isn't really that crazy for the Bulls

Nets, Bucks, Heat are clearly a tier above.

Id put them under with the Hawks and Philly.

I think they are better than the Hornets, Knicks, Pacers, Celtics.

If I had to rank:

Nets
Bucks
Heat
Bulls
6ers
Hawks
Knicks
Hornets
Celtics
Pacers

Ive been a longtime Knick and Bulls fan thanks to my late pops so happy both teams are on the up. I do have to say I think people are really overrating the Knicks. Im high on the Bulls but I do think the frontcourt needs work but their guards and small forward situation. Yeesh. Zo, Caruso Lavine and Demar aint shabby at ALL.

Anyone know did PJ Tucker and Kyle Lowry pull rank like D Wade and not complete the Heat conditioning program? Or follow player/coach Haslem and make the 8 % body fat and complete the program? Or are they on the Dexter Pittman you can play as long as you make progress to get in shape and lose weight program? Because it’s obvious they are not on the James Johnson you’re away from the team until you get in shape program.

#HeatCulture

Anyone know did PJ Tucker and Kyle Lowry pull rank like D Wade and not complete the Heat conditioning program? Or follow player/coach Haslem and make the 8 % body fat and complete the program? Or are they on the Dexter Pittman you can play as long as you make progress to get in shape and lose weight program? Because it’s obvious they are not on the James Johnson you’re away from the team until you get in shape program.

#HeatCulture
kyle 88% fat

LaMelo tried to do a take foul to stop the break, but the Heat had 3 defenders back and Bam tried to lead the break and just lost it out of bounds.

That's why you just play defense. It's the first quarter and it's 7 to 6. Why are you trying to do take fouls :smh:

Can't wait til the NBA takes care of that. So dumb about 90% of the time any team does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom