The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Chicago Sky finals game tonight. I guess I Want sky to win since I live here but would of been dope to see Diana T go off Too

First WNBA game i been too, dope to see city sell it out and get behind them

2DA02037-325E-4947-86DE-1E4E1DF66F27.jpeg

Hard.

Wait til Lil one rebels and gets that #30 merch :pimp: :lol:

American culture behind school is so weird to me.

I don't know where anyone I work with went to school, it would be so weird to bring it up in any way. :lol:

when school is over it's over. there just not that much difference between the schools.
to claim it as a class signifier.
Is that true? I feel like I know of some well thought of Canadian schools based on what type of cache they have in the US. Especially law firms

Zhaire Smith Texas Tech / 76ers also

Scouts been funny lately with that :lol:

Almost forgot about him. His story is even wilder. Foot fracture + near death allergic reaction right out the gate. He never had a chance.

The Process documentary/book is going to be wild. So much bizarre **** took place over there.

There is something weird about the Ty Terry news. He was away from the Mavs a lot last season and is away from the team again now before being waived.

SMH at Jada bae supporting myrie. he must be one of her regulars. Was on reddit and a guy was saying how chill and cool she was in person.

There is something weird about the Ty Terry news. He was away from the Mavs a lot last season and is away from the team again now before being waived.

I think he's bipolar. He mentioned in an interview there was a mental illness that ran in his family which is why is was away from the team last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom