The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by im out chea

Mayor.. we both pretty much started at the same time and you are getting better... try to experiment with more sounds though..
Nothing before...I'm feelin the beat my %!%*+.. my type of beat... I wanna hear it when its mixed
Pusha... Man your beats sound pretty good. It sounds like you've been doin it for a while...nothing negative to say about your beats..

I've been makin beats for 3 months so its not all that good plus I'm still learnin the process and program....here is my latest..ive only made about 7 or 8 beats total..
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6670334

Beats pretty sick man...switch up the drums a lil bit though...i feel like makin a beat now..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ill post somethin in a bit..not gonna be sick but whatever...

I'm Out Chea your made for this hiphop $#*@..you have a good ear for what goes.. your drums just need to hit harder.

�I tried to get a few of my guys beats, but I couldnt get my hands on most of them so I will just post some clip out of some of the songs.

He makes most of them. The rest are made/mixed/touched up by the man with the studio. Feedback on the beats would be nice. Thanks.

I try to post more than 2 per post and it messes up....

whisper snippet.wav -

Life's A Gamble is soo layed back/chill. Smooth. Kreativity is raaaaw.

Damn I got skipped.
indifferent.gif

I'm a try to get feedback to everyone on this page by tonight. If you guys can, check this beat out

www.myspace.com/kidkuribo - Save Meh

I'm usually a sample based producer; first beat I did that's completely OG. Let me know what you think. Peace!

Damn, I know I'm gonna look like a hypocrite but the feedback you guys are leaving is
eyes.gif
�Be courteous and try to leave it for more than one person. Now I got somebarbecue to smash so I'll be back tomorrow or tonight�with plenty of�feedback. Until then, check out the top four beats. The top 3 aren't reallyfinished so whatever...

bT*xJmx*PTEyMTUyMDIxOTI1OTMmcHQ9MTIxNTIwMjE5NTk1MyZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZuPSZnPTE=.jpg

Jooks- Save Meh was ok. Nothing about it really stands out to me, probably because the melody was kinda boring. Nice job for a person that normally usessamples though.

pay jape- Universal Branches was dope. It had a great sad love song vibe. Those random strings and horns were nice. Good job.

tree4twenty- gotta leave feedback before you post like 5 or more beats.

Sushi and Grits- Lifes A Gamble is nice. You're definitely one of the more creative folks that post beats on here. This sounds like some Janet type @%%% tome.

beat7 was pretty good. You only been at it for three months too? Nice. The kick was kinda weak though, and the snare was a little annoying. I liked everythingelse though.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by JsindaA

umm...can I get a little feedback??

Try leaving some yourself, guy.

It works wonders.

No need for the smartness....I live in the studio so I haven't had time to get to anyone's page.....

ok after futher review

imoutchea-mix down that track....may need a harder kick but you'll be able to tell after a good mix...good track though

sushi- your page didn't load for me I'll try again later

Jook- Prophet is cool try adding a bass to fill out the bottom and The Cool is hot...both are really laid back

tree- Only listened to like 3 of your tracks....whisper is really not my style...maybe add a bass...but I won't go further than that cuz it's out ofmy element, Life I chose and Do it again are nice.

crossisom- Liberty will be fire....unless it is done...in which case it is already...but a bass would do it justice. Shock is hot too...but that growlingsound in the beginning takes away from the sample. Hefty though....wow. It's out there...in a good way. Dope beat. It's obvious you're influencedby Jigga

jape- that is a great sample and I like how you flipped it.

Hey you guys, I know a lot of yall are already on there, but for those of you looking for feedback on your beats, check out the ProducerTalk forums..... itsdedicated to helping you out with feedback and downloads and stuff. Its a little more organized than just this one thread as well, so drop by and leave somefeedback there, leave your beats, and i promise youll get some decent reviews in no time.

come help us build this site!

http://www.protalk.yuku.com

Thanks!

How much dudes usually charge for a beat because me and my friend are really trying to get this mixtape in order and were lookin for that one track to getthings together.

jape.. i'm lookin' forward to that tape brotha.. i'm working on mine too but i'm really not in a rush to release it. it's all in timing.
ditto my dude. im taking my sweet time. i peeped your myspace a couple days ago. i was impressed to seehow much your sound has evolved.
lemme know when you finish your tape. beat tapes are my fav shhh nowadays

Aight, here goes... super newb at this. been lurking this thread for a while. This beat is sloppy and from scratch. But for real though, I only like one or twoparts of this song (2:07 and the end; the decent parts i think)..but yeah, feedback is appreciated, and of course I'll be leavin some of my own. thanks.

you ain't down

sushi-n-grits...life's a gamble is siick. hah, it's smooth i'm feelin that distorted intro. and I know this beat is a lil old, and I'vebeen lurkin for a while, but 'Run!' is baaaad...I'm a huge Dr.Dre fan, and I hear the influence: that piano and what sounds like a tuba or somehorn is on point. Is anything sampled on Run? The drums on Ambiance...strong %!#@.

im out chea- ain't my style, but this @$*+ is hot. the organ did it for me; haha it's sick. seriously, all it needs is a rapper.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Top 2

"ithurts"

I got everyone on feedback in a few...
pimp.gif

Beats coo..the drums kinda sound a lil too live if you kno what i mean..like it doesnt go with the sample..but yeah keep it up..

I just made a beat..pretty chill beat..
Code:
"063"

^^^hey chef, about 063, sounds really laid back, and just seems to flow, haha, sounds like somethin to freestyle on in the car. everything seems to blend inwell, and I especially like the snare sound.

damn NothingBefore, you hella flipped it. If I heard that sample, I wouldn't have come up w/ that. the drums sound good especially. is that a triangle bellsound? hah I like the use of it; and that distorted voice or clap/voice or whatever it is in the background too.

Jooks, I don't know man, sounds off to me. The drums first of all, really threw me off; the way the drums came in, and like what chef said, they're alittle too live. The sample's cool though, reminds me of Dilla, and I like the slow tempo for this song. I'm wonderin if you can find another part ofthe song you can use to switch it up a bit. And did you add a bass line? that sounds off a little too.. keep at it

Back
Top Bottom