The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Need more pictures...but right now I still like the regular USA's over the Gold Medals. Other angles of the details might sway me though....If footlocker removes the exclusion on the USA's, I'd buy them for $115 asap with the bday coupon.
-Pete

unless people are going crazy for USAs then id wait because i bet you will get them cheaper.

See if you can stock locate a pair from FTL with the $25 bday coupon first. I've seen them sitting locally. 
thanks fam, can u PM how to get the coupon....i been looking around but i dnt know how to get it 
Save this to your phone and show it to the cashier. Sign up for their VIP program if you haven't already.
i honestly think the WTK are hands down the best colorway this year
agreed. seems like ppl that hate on them are just the ones that missed out. if you actually had the shoe you'd realize how nice they are. i have the cloaks and prefer the wtks over them.
How does that even make sense? People stated that they didn't like them BEFORE they released. The whole "you don't like it because you missed out" argument is the dumbest thing to ever hit this site. People aren't allowed to dislike a shoe now???

I was fortunate enough to grab a pair of wtks. I didn't like them much, sold them.
You can hate the shoes regardless of possession of the shoe.
I want asgs pretty bad but couldn't find my size. :x

Last edited:
Finally brokered a deal for a pair of WTK in a sz. 14, $275....Mad I payed this much but the going rate for my size has def been $300+...1st and only VII and ready for the VIII's...

Considering you werent forced to buy them you werent that mad about paying that price, Lol! Nice pickup for you.

Personally I think the WTK are atrocious, its a hideous shoe period. Counting on the "Limited" label buying me some leverage in a trade for Kobe 6 Grinch. Just my opinion tho...

unless people are going crazy for USAs then id wait because i bet you will get them cheaper.

They're sold out of my size in my area around Philly in Footlockers & sold out in my size on ftl, eastbay, etc....I know they're still a full size run on NDC though.

I ended up ordering them in-store today for retail minus the bday coupon and 2 platinum rewards the manager let me stack on plus $3 for ship to home = $98. Not bad since I missed out on USA KD IV's.

-Pete

got my YOTD recently too....i think they are alright to be honest....they are nicer in pictures than in person...the white sole kinda throws it off

Save this to your phone and show it to the cashier. Sign up for their VIP program if you haven't already.

How does that even make sense? People stated that they didn't like them BEFORE they released. The whole "you don't like it because you missed out" argument is the dumbest thing to ever hit this site. People aren't allowed to dislike a shoe now???

i hated them the minute the pic was release :x

i guess im mad because i missed out... because i didnt want them :lol:

Was able to snag a few pairs for myself (in my size) thankfully, couldn't find any MINTS. :smh:

Instagram: mez0ne

e1af0fc6da7611e191d612313804ede0_7.jpg

Last edited:
LOL my dude took off his shoe and had kobe sign it....I probably would of did the same but then again getting beat by 47 lol I would had to keep it moving. :rofl:

LOL my dude took off his shoe and had kobe sign it....I probably would of did the same but then again getting beat by 47 lol I would had to keep it moving. :rofl:

The Tunisian dude was actually wearing the Kobe 7 USA... :rofl:

good for him though he's got a good story for his grandkids :tongue:

I also think WTK > Cloaks by a big margin
im the opposite. i think the cloaks > wtks by an even bigger margin. anyone can say theyve always liked the wtks now that the release has came and gone but when those first surfaced.not even a 1/4 of people seemed to like them. once the limited tag got put in. all of the sudden views started to change. im not saying people cant change their mind but this was obvious that people got bit by the hype bug. w the cloaks. almost everyone liked them from the get go

A player on a team like Spain would never do that (actually, maybe one of the scrubs on there might) but I can understand a Tunisian player doing it. When else would he ever get to play against Kobe, let alone meet the guy? Probably never. I wonder if his coach gave him some crap for it though haha.

I'm sure you guys seen the cloaks for the penny 5 and the rumored Lebron 10 cloaks, I feel those still don't even touch the Kobe 7 cloaks

Back
Top Bottom