The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

fixed ... wore these today ....Kobe " Space Jam " NikeID
good grief 
nthat.gif

My obsidian colorway. Still figuring if I'm going to use them for casual wear or for balling

My VIIs are now dedicated to outdoor play. And yeah, that has happened to me also. I use the Duke's the most for outdoors and the black paint around the midsole area especially near the toe/forefoot has started to come away and the white under it is starting to show lol. Whatever though, great shoe for outside...

yea when I ball I always bring 2 pairs of shoes. (before 8s came out) and I would carry 1 VI and 1 VII. the VI out doors was terrible for me. my foot heated up fwlt like I was damn near playing in foams. (it was like 90degrees that day) . switched over to the Viis no friction and foot felt fine

I agree with you mr4thqtr ! People around me like flip **** for all these neon and solar colored kicks, and I'm like chill. 

Cloaks and christmas cheetahs take the cake for me. Love those! I still kinda wish I would have copped the all-stars, wolfs, and sharks tho. 7s were nice just ppl were comparing them to the 4-6 and those 3 might be the best trio of performance shoes ever! And they looked amazing to.

Absolute worst shoe I have ever placed on my feet. I was just lurking and saw u actually missed these pieces of crap. I played on concrete one time and these shoes ABSOLUTLY began to fall apart. So I treated them a little differently and it's the only pair of Kobe s I ever had and last. Low top basketball shoe smh

Absolute worst shoe I have ever placed on my feet. I was just lurking and saw u actually missed these pieces of crap. I played on concrete one time and these shoes ABSOLUTLY began to fall apart. So I treated them a little differently and it's the only pair of Kobe s I ever had and last. Low top basketball shoe smh
Oh no!!!! Did you take a cheese grater to the soles!? 
laugh.gif

Haha thats funny. Naw I have a lot of shoes I treat them all the way they treat me. If they start to fall apart and I feel it wasn't warranted I use them for all the dirty work and it was fun trashing these sort of cool shoes.

Back
Top Bottom