The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I bought my first pairs of 7s.
I have wide feet to begin with and damn. Maybe once you break them in.
On first try though these are the least comfortable out of all of them to me

^ Break them in, mine were super tight when I first put them on as well. I have a very slim foot though so it didn't bother me, but was very noticeable.

After a few hours of just casual wear around the mall they felt a lot better.

Still yet to try the Play Strong though. I would imagine those would feel best after the break in period.

Play strong>play fast. Not even close.

But yeah, def need to be worn around for a bit. When I first put on the asgs the other day, they didn't feel good. After a littler wear, they felt fine. Quite comfy actually.

100% agree.... unds mine for today.

I totally thought S Dubl was black, for like the last few years, until I saw this pic.

#AvatarStereotypes :lol:

This weekend has me feeling ....outta this world! ZK7AS>K8AS

People HATED on these last year at this time. I remember I copped the Lebrons first on NDC, then still had time to check out again with this pair. Still have my 2 pairs on ice.

This weekend has me feeling ....outta this world! ZK7AS>K8AS

People HATED on these last year at this time. I remember I copped the Lebrons first on NDC, then still had time to check out again with this pair. Still have my 2 pairs on ice.

I had zero luck getting these. If it wasn't for NTer komatoast :smile:Nthat) hitting me up a couple weeks later with a pair for retail, I would've been SOL and stuck copping from a reseller.

Last edited:
I totally thought S Dubl was black, for like the last few years, until I saw this pic.

#AvatarStereotypes :lol:

hahaha
same.
does ndc still sell in pkay strong for these. my sharks are the most comfy shoes I own (not just kobes....but shoes!!!!)

my cloaks are broken in on the left but not right. ..
my isas and batcas are still ds tho

Finally starting to get some bad hotspots in these shoes around the inner mid foot - blistering where the sleeve/sole lip meet. Anyone else have trouble with this? I've been playing in them once a week, 2 hour sessions for the last 2-3 months.

I've seen the nightwing2303 video of cutting out pieces of the sole, but are there any other remedies that have worked for folks on here?

dont regret it. used shoes are not worth over retail to me no matter the shoe. I refuse. cloaks are no exception. ive seen cloaks ds fall to 175 area

dont regret it. used shoes are not worth over retail to me no matter the shoe. I refuse. cloaks are no exception. ive seen cloaks ds fall to 175 area
Dang! I understand what you're saying. I do wear a size 13 though, so they are pretty hard to come by in that size and condition for that price!

ive only used play strong inserts twice, but i used my sharks other day for some outdoor ball. omg these play fast inserts hurt my feet. to me they gotta be the worst kobes to ball in. I normaly use my lebron 9s for indoor ball. such a big difference in terms of comfort.

After one game with the VII my foot started feeling a little numb, also i went a full size up.

came to the conclusion no way in hell did kobe use any of these inserts without something added to play a season of basketball.

if i was kobe id throw these shoes back in nikes face if i had to play a full season in them.

however i love their design and cw, just wish it was more comfortable

Last edited:
***ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN KOBE VII OWNERS***

I was just wondering if anyone who has a pair of kobe 7 YOTD that was bought from australia can verify that on the size label on their boxes does not say 'Supreme X" but 'Supreme' instead? i'm guessing nike made non-xdr versions of these as well but my friend is still in doubt. style code on his box is 488244(non-xdr supreme)- 600(yotd color).

***ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN KOBE VII OWNERS***

I was just wondering if anyone who has a pair of kobe 7 YOTD that was bought from australia can verify that on the size label on their boxes does not say 'Supreme X" but 'Supreme' instead? i'm guessing nike made non-xdr versions of these as well but my friend is still in doubt. style code on his box is 488244(non-xdr supreme)- 600(yotd color).
I don't own a pair but work at a Nike Retailer in Australia. When we had these in stock the label read "Nike Zoom Kobe VII Supreme" without the X like what your friend has reported. I don't remember the exact sku-code but 488244 is what the majority of the Kobe VII's we stocked had

TB's showing up at Nordstrom Rack. Picked up the orange pair fo $70 today at the Laguna Hills location.

They also had the royal cw in a 10.5 if anyone is interested.

Sold my USED sharks for $120 a little while back, i'm really considering re-buying a DS pair asap, love those joints man.

On the hunt for some cheetahs and reasonably priced DS AS's for now 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom