The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Haha thats funny. Naw I have a lot of shoes I treat them all the way they treat me. If they start to fall apart and I feel it wasn't warranted I use them for all the dirty work and it was fun trashing these sort of cool shoes.

wtf do u do climb jagged rocks with these for dirty work. even pairs of shoes i use daily dont get messed up like that

so happy i copped the cloaks 
nthat.gif

only VII I wish I really had are the yellow and blue barcas. I know everyone loves the Cloaks, and they are dope as hell, but those barcas look like something I'd definitely wear more. Shame trying to get one in a 12.5 is damn near impossible.

is a shame cuz I have the yellows ds but been debating selling or not.
I like em but have no clothes for it

is a shame cuz I have the yellows ds but been debating selling or not.
I like em but have no clothes for it

not the comfiest out his sig def needed a few wears to break in but they did have some nice CWs 

here my small humble collection

Limited release of gold medals get all the love, when the actual gold medals got slept on..... Glad I got the real ones.

Just got these for $130 locally!
Too pumped!!
Good deal, these are pretty clean
nthat.gif

not the comfiest out his sig def needed a few wears to break in but they did have some nice CWs 

here my small humble collection
Real nice, looks like you have everything I do but more.  Except maybe the cloaks?  Can't tell if that's it in front of the glass blue/helicopter.

Last edited:
Limited release of gold medals get all the love, when the actual gold medals got slept on..... Glad I got the real ones.
When you say "limited release" gold medals are you referring to the ones with the special packaging? My pair is authentic.  

When you say "limited release" gold medals are you referring to the ones with the special packaging? My pair is authentic.  
There's two versions... The pair you have is the limited version. The other version is the pair the Kobe wore throughout the Olympics (besides IDs) and won the actual gold medal in.

There's two versions... The pair you have is the limited version. The other version is the pair the Kobe wore throughout the Olympics (besides IDs) and won the actual gold medal in.
Oh okay. Yeah I'm in Houston and the other version of the olympics are still available at select locations. I wanted the gold medals because I just loved the look of the gold gradient on the heel cup and the gold on the nike swoosh! The shoes also go with a lot of things!

Oh okay. Yeah I'm in Houston and the other version of the olympics are still available at select locations. I wanted the gold medals because I just loved the look of the gold gradient on the heel cup and the gold on the nike swoosh! The shoes also go with a lot of things!
Agree with that.  I don't know how limited these gold medals really were because they were sitting on NDC for a while. 

Agree with that.  I don't know how limited these gold medals really were because they were sitting on NDC for a while. 

This...

They did sit though...Kind of wish I copped now but it's whatever...For what it's worth I liked the VII's asthetics more than any of the other Kobe's...If the performace were there I would have ended up with a ton more than the 2 pairs I have now...

Back
Top Bottom