The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol: That would feel super uncomfortable to me, I wear copper socks that are padded extra so adding more pairs on top would cause my feet to sweat like crazy.. plus I'm in Florida so you know it gets hot as hell outside.

Moist feet :x

That's cool.  I'd personally rather have those Wheat EXT's, something special to the LeBron line and something new in his EXT's.  All Red has been played out and beat to death the last couple years by he who shall not be named.  

cant really blame he who shall not be named for that one though, nike just ruined it.

Voldemort? :\

so they just took the tongue from the RO and slapped it on the Bron lifestyles AND this colorway now? 

Nike sure is a green company.. recycling the outsoles on the lows and now the tongues

yes Kanye West invented the color red. The problem is everyone associating every red shoe to the Yeezy 2s.

Last edited:
All red EXTs? 
nerd.gif

oh...lol...wish  nike had done this last year then i wouldn't have had to wait in that long line of those going after the KD and Kobe

what happened to the "Lights Out" XII Lifestyles? any word on them releasing Stateside? was supposed to be 2.10.15, but nothing....

I'm still wonderin where Lebron took that picture from with the extension cords in the background and the floors lookin like that. 

Back
Top Bottom